Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Desireable R4 bits for sale!!!

JonathanT

Not normal for Norfolk
Appealing to hungry man caves:

Hello I have acquired a lot of Renault 4 parts. Some of which I will keep for a future project but an equal amount I'm prepared to part with to fund other sticky black bits :whistle:

Here is a taster of what will be for sale. In general anything GTL. And anything duplicates. I have a lot of glass. I think but haven't checked size yet, that I have a van windscreen And I certainly have the early van rear light lenses. I have many lights and lenses both front and back.

• IMG_7292.JPG
    IMG_7292.JPG
    369.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7314.JPG
    IMG_7314.JPG
    404.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7315.JPG
    IMG_7315.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7322.JPG
    IMG_7322.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 56
Hi Jonathan, do you have a rear parcel shelf for a GTL? And also the lugs (?) that it sits on when in the horizontal position?

Cheers Simon.

Hi all I have all the above. The parcel shelf goes in my existing car but I can not see me using it so will consider selling. I have some head lamps of UK spec which would get you through an MOT but not a concours

Ps the Malcom filing trick works on French spec headlamps to render them suitable for UK use and it's easy to do. Getting good quality headlamps however is s little more tricky!

Is that a front and rear chrome bumpers? I'm interested Jonathan, please message me with a price, Sir.
Steve

Hi Steve it's two fronts I'm afraid. I still recommend the repro ones. Don't believe the chat that the repro chrome is poor. Because mine are really good! I did look into it and the spec on the original was something like three 3micron thick - and the repro ones are actually 4. something. Of the two one is better than the other. Chrome is okay on both but one is dented.I will be selling the love handles and the over riders separately

So, how much for the best bumper and 2 'love' handles, as you call them! :-)

I also have some hens teeth bits I'd be prepared to part with like alloy grille badges and cill trims
Will work out prices

Nice, thanks Jonathan. I have the alloy grill, but badge is missing (as usual).
I could also do with the door post catches for the door locks (Mine are all missing, for every door, apart from the rear hatch!)
Look forward to receiving prices :-)

Appealing to hungry man caves:

Hello I have acquired a lot of Renault 4 parts. Some of which I will keep for a future project but an equal amount I'm prepared to part with to fund other sticky black bits :whistle:

Here is a taster of what will be for sale. In general anything GTL. And anything duplicates. I have a lot of glass. I think but haven't checked size yet, that I have a van windscreen And I certainly have the early van rear light lenses. I have many lights and lenses both front and back.[/QUOTE

Hi Jonathan,have you got the original scissor wheel jack and wind up handle for sale?If so how much would you like for them?Thanks Steve N.

Hi Steve these are difficult to get hold of- I do have one spare but it may be a slightly different pattern to the flat blade type construction as I recall - will dig it out and photograph

Morning Steve I've been to the lock up this morning to have s look. It's not the original pattern ( as my green one ) but would get you out of a hole. There are people on here breaking R4s

• IMG_7427.JPG
    IMG_7427.JPG
    331.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7428.JPG
    IMG_7428.JPG
    296.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7429.JPG
    IMG_7429.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi Jonathan, any news on those bumper prices, sir?
Thanks, Steve

Sorry everyone I've been on holiday will work out answers

Hi Jonathan
The pair of front bumper bows are they available please?
Thanks

SORRY HAVE LOCATED A PAIR

Last edited:
Hello Jonathan,
I'm looking for a set of hubcaps and a pair of the bars for the front, not sure what you call them but it's the bars that fit between the wings and bonnet.
Thanks.
Paul
Spain.

Back