Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hinges for top section rear flap on f4 van

hoylz

Enthusiast
hi all,
Have recently purchased an f4 van and one of the hinges on the top flap of rear door is missing, does anyone know if these are sided left and right, or they the same on each side???

I have found a new one on eBay. fr but would like confirmation, as my translation of the page is sketchy at best!!!!
It's the side attached to the roof that is missing, or if someone has one on here?? On left hand side as you look at the back.

Cheers
Regards
Hoylz

Hi
I've never had an F4, so this is worth double-checking, but my parts book (P.R.953) gives these numbers:
0830026900 for the part that goes on the body, and 0830027000 for the bit that goes on the flap. The diagrams, plus the fact that only one number is given, suggest that the hinges are the same both sides.
You could try:
www.all4renault.com - just enter the part number in their search box.

Or maybe you've seen this on eBay: 352158043849 - both hinges plus closing levers.

Last edited:
They are both the same. To take the "Girafon" off, it is simply opened fully and moved to the right. It is only held in place securely when it is in fact shut. I nearly lost mine once while driving with it open. (carrying a long article).

hi all,
Have recently purchased an f4 van and one of the hinges on the top flap of rear door is missing, does anyone know if these are sided left and right, or they the same on each side???

I have found a new one on eBay. fr but would like confirmation, as my translation of the page is sketchy at best!!!!
It's the side attached to the roof that is missing, or if someone has one on here?? On left hand side as you look at the back.

Cheers
Regards
Hoylz

Hi Hoylz

I have F4 hinges but I cannot remember whether I have the part attached to the roof or hatch. I will check and get back to you,

Chris

hi all,

Cheers
Regards
Hoylz

Hi Hoylz

I have a pair of new old stock hinges (the side which attaches to the roof). If interested contact Chris at: christianebeyer@yahoo.co.uk

Back