Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Essex 'classic' Renault meet @ East Mersea

r4atthebasin

Enthusiast
Not done anything like this before but any Essex based 'classic' Renault owners want to meet at Cudmore Country Park, East Mersea (CO5 8UE) at 2pm on Sunday the 11 May? Please feel free to invite other Renault owners that you know

Search 'Essex Classic Renault Meet @ East Mersea' on Facebook re event details or use the following link:

Essex Classic Renault Meet @ East Mersea

Tim, shame you can't make it - if anyone else is interested please use the link in the first post - so far a 4 and a RSClio - so both ends of the spectrum at the moment!

FB_IMG_13968889077067030.jpg Hoping to get the yellow peril back on the road 1st may
have you ordered sunshine Essex not far from Sussex

Can't promise sunshine but if you get all the way from Sussex I'll buy you a cup of tea - it'd be great to see you if you can make it

Hope you don't mind me posting a reminder invite to a small 'classic' Renault meet on East Mersea (Essex) on May 9th:

https://www.facebook.com/events/239290632930810/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=1

I've not done anything like this before but there is always a first time.

Currently looks like two 4's, a RS Clio, possibly a (Super)5, maybe one other and an enquiry from East Sussex!

Anyone else interested?

Please let anyone you know with a Renault in Essex / Suffolk and see if we can muster a few more!

Back