Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Purchased on impulse

I noticed you are a die cast model supplier in Burnley, when I lived in Bolton I used to buy models from a shop close to you in Barrowford, probably closed down now as that was years ago

The shop closed down in Barrowford probably ten - fifteen years ago. Its a vets now. Nothing to do with us though, we are in an industrial unit in sunny Burnley!

Thanks Lobster ( I assume that's your nickname ) its good to get these minor questions cleared up, so much better than trawling the internet for answers.
Putting together all the info I have been given, I have pretty much decided the way I want to take this project. The question I suppose now is how long it will take me to find the right parts to get there. I have resisted the temptation to touch the car yet, I want to know exactly what I am doing first. I made that mistake with a TVR once, jumped straight in and stripped it completely, I ended up with boxes of bits everywhere.
I am very greatfull to everyone who has taken the time to reply, I will keep my eye on the "parts for sale" section and hopefully do the car justice. I have added a photo of the car as bought for everybody's interest.
Stevejune 017.JPG

Thanks for the welcome --- i like the stance on your car ---- didn't know they did R4 in 1996 ---- what are the wheels from ? they look a great match to the car
Cheers
Steve

sale me your roof rack :D

:( ok.....

Back