Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

One TL wheel trim is all I need to complete Mildred!

Hi Chris, I might be able to help but I'm away from home at the moment. If someone else can help you that's great, but give me a couple of weeks and when I'm home I'll have a look in the garage. I'll get back to you. Regards Brian.

Hi Chris, I'll be back in the UK on the 23rd, as I'm extending my holiday a bit, but I will be in touch as soon as I'm able. Regards Brian.

Thanks again Andy! Do you know if the reproduction caps are exact? I saw some pictures from Renault Reborn of a recent restoration and the hub caps on that car looked slightly different. I suspected they might be new reproductions...

Hi Chris, very sorry I've not had a chance to contact you since I've been home regarding a hub cap I have if you would like it. Please pm me your address and I will get it into the post for you as soon as I can. It is an original one, not perfect, but it will complete the set until you can find a better one. Regards Brian.

Hi Brian. Just got back from a road trip across Europe in the 2CV. Thanks for the wheel trim! Cheers. Chris :)

Hi Chris. Ah, a road trip, just the thing I love too. Hope you had a great time. As for the trim, no problem.
Regards Brian.:)

Back