Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

RENAULTOLOOG Festival; Holland, August 4-5, 2012

BlueGreen

b-itchy
X

Last edited:
i will have to make a note in the diary ( otherwise i will forget ) looks very interesting, a possibility.

Hi Anja, hope all is well with you and yours. I had forgotten about this one, so sorry to say its a bit late to make arrangements now and giving Marigold a bit of a rest anyway. A trip to the Netherlands would have been nice though. Have a great weekend, and post some pictures when you can. Regards Brian&Rita.

Hi Anja, it looks like you had a great weekend, and the sun shone on you all too. We love the flowery R4, well we would wouldn't we. We might just head in your direction next year if this event is on again. Kind regards Brian&Rita.

There seems to be a report on this meeting in the most recent edition of the French 4L Magazine.

The date for the next event: 13th and 14th Sepember 2014.

Not only my F4, but also me at the wheel parking it. But you have to look very closely. ;-)

Hi there, is there anybody from the UK going to this years Renaultoloog Festival in Holland on 13th&14th September? I'm hoping to go and I was just wondering if a convoy might be possible.

Last edited:
Ok, so no takers from the UK, yet. So are any of you Quatrelle fans from the rest of Europe planning on attending Renaultoloog?

So far there are 45 R4s, 3 F4/F6s and 1 Rodeo attending Renaultoloog. I'm all booked in, ferry done and overnight accommodation sorted in Dover and Dunkirk. Looking forward to another foray into Mainland Europe.

Hi Carsten, hope you can make it. Well atleast that one of you out there that's going.:)

Renaultoloog was great, well worth the effort of the long drive there. There was a good number of 4s, including one all the way from Oslo, well done Bjorn, nice to meet you, also Harbourseal, good to meet you too my friend. Sorry you couldn't make it MarieR4. The Renault marque was represented by all types of vehicles, from the little 750 and 4CV right through to trucks and tractors. My favourites, the Estefette campers, looked glorious. Our total round trip was 1200 miles, at 45 MPG, not bad.
Here's to next time in 2016.

Last edited:
There is a film of it on You Tube David and you could try the 4L clubs of The Netherlands and Belgium on Facebook. Here are a few pictures I took to give you a taste.DSC_0016.JPGDSCF5961.JPGDSCF5967.JPG[/ATTACH]DSCF5974.JPGDSCF5975.JPGDSCF5978.JPGDSCF5979.JPGDSCF5996.JPGDSCF5983.JPGDSCF5998.JPG

Back