Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

New & used parts.

richard

Enthusiast
My faithfull R4GTL is currently on sale-good chassis-(Ebay)-for 39 years,I have collected up spares for 850 & 1108 cc models,both new & used.There is a lot of stuff,not very scientifically stored,but I would be happy to have a search on behalf of anybody who is stuck for bits.There are steering racks,drive shafts,brake parts, engines,gearboxes,etc., as well as new small boxed items.

Last edited:
Hi,
Sad to hear your selling your R4 :(

You wouldn't have a 5 speed R5 box available would you ?

Regards,
Andrew

Hens teeth Mr Lobster! I have one :D

Malcolm or Ian, are there manufactureres who could copy RHS if needed? Or what other ideas do the team have given their scarcity?

R4 parts

I'm looking for the following parts for my '93 LHD R4 - brake master cylinder, radiator, rear hatch struts, spare wheel, carb, front seats, headlamps, shock absorbers front, rear door handle / lock, front left door handle. Do you have any of these! Michael

R 4 Spares

Dear Richard ,
Sorry to hear you are selling your car . Is it the red one on ebay?
Do you have any of the following spares availiable ?
1 Windscreen for a GTL
Headlights
A rear parcel shelf
seats
rear quarter windows
Wings Front and rear
Radiator Grille
Radiator
Bumpers
Heater control leaver for a GTL
I would be willing to come to you and buy any parts from you to save you the hassle of posting them.
Yours Sincerly
Sam 119

Hi, I don't suppose you have an interior light lens cover do you, or any ideas where I could get one, many thanks, Ed Hothersall.

Hi

Hi

I was wondering whether you might have a front hub for a Renault 4f4 van. This is the circular part which carries the front wheel bearings with the three wheel studs fitted to it. Alternatively, the stub axle carrier complete with the hub (driver side) would be great. I believe the early Renault 4gtl which has front brake shoes like mine would have the same hub.

I can be contacted at: christianebeyer@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Chris

Need parts

do you have good condition bonnet, probaply you havnot front grill ?

T:Frank :cool:

Looking for a complete dashboard for my R4 1984 gtl as the last person that had the car almost wrecked it trying to get it off, what an idiot.

'Idiot'

Wasn't me Billy :!: I'm affraid the 'idiot' you refer to was the old boy I bought the car from and bless his soul he's no longer with us:(

-HELP PLEASE- clutch cable broken

hello,

i've just broken my clutch cable (renault R4 GTL 1984) and I need to buy a new one.
I looked at http://www.speedycables.com but I am not sure about the spec of the cable.
Can anyone help me here?

Thanks
Nico

Back