Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Just an idea that might help

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
Now the forum is much more user friendly on a mobile device i have been back on it quite a bit recently there are obviously a lot of members worldwide on here and giving advice would be much easierif in the profile it mentioned country and the model of renault 4 we are talking about as not all advice applies to all models regards to years and left and right hand drive
845 and 1108 etc
just a thought

I've put the location into the mobile view. It might be possible to put the car information at the bottom of posts. At the top it's confusing as it looks like the reply, and at the side takes too much space.

The things that bug me with it are I'm constantly having to log in and as a result I've now got 3 different spellings of my user name in the history of my browser and I now have to put the password in every single time I have to log in (almost daily)!

Oh and the password box is too close to the forgotten your password link and I keep clicking on the wrong button and having to go back and start logging in all over again. Grrr just silly and frustrating things that make me not bothered about using the forum.

Oh I'm using a Samsung galaxy note 2 on Android Kitkat on the dolphin browser.

Sounds like there is a fault somewhere. Works fine for me on a Galaxy S5 and the S3 before it.

Are you clicking the remember me checkbox when you log in? That should send you a cookie that saves you having to log in next time you visit.

If so it's going to be a cookie problem. Assuming you accept cookies (and things like this work better elsewhere) there might be an old cookie in your system messing things up. If you can find and delete all the cookies from this site then try again it might work.

Back