Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1968 Renault R4 for sale

David Gray

Enthusiast
I have had to make the decision to sell my 1968 R4. Its not on the road. I had purchased it 7 years ago with a view to putting it back on the road but have not had the time. Now we are moving house and no where to keep it. Unfortunately I have had to put it on Ebay as I need to shift it quickly. Its in remarkably good condition. There are 3 youtube videos of top side and chassis. Very little rust.
It is 6 volt but 4 speed. The one where first is away from you and back.
I have had it running and it drives ok. It could get put back on the road very easily. I had to free off the front brakes as they were sticking and only one out of three brake adjusters was stiff.
Interior is really nice. One tiny tear in drivers seat on the side. Shows 58,000 which I think is correct.
Lats tax disc is 2006.
I am in Kinross in Scotland but can deliver by arrangement.
David Gray.

• IMG_2440.JPG
    IMG_2440.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2441.JPG
    IMG_2441.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2445.JPG
    IMG_2445.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2446.JPG
    IMG_2446.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 14
Dear David,
Could you let me know how much you're asking for the car?
Many thanks
Will 07909 961 611

I have had to make the decision to sell my 1968 R4. Its not on the road. I had purchased it 7 years ago with a view to putting it back on the road but have not had the time. Now we are moving house and no where to keep it. Unfortunately I have had to put it on Ebay as I need to shift it quickly. Its in remarkably good condition. There are 3 youtube videos of top side and chassis. Very little rust.
It is 6 volt but 4 speed. The one where first is away from you and back.
I have had it running and it drives ok. It could get put back on the road very easily. I had to free off the front brakes as they were sticking and only one out of three brake adjusters was stiff.
Interior is really nice. One tiny tear in drivers seat on the side. Shows 58,000 which I think is correct.
Lats tax disc is 2006.
I am in Kinross in Scotland but can deliver by arrangement.
David Gray.

Is it still for sale, if so how much please? :-0

Back