Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

anyone going to Reims 7/8 March ??

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Hi gang!
anyone going to Reims 7/8 March that might be interessted in a set of NOS 5,5 X 13 Fergats?
Note:I am ONLY looking to SWAP these for the equivalent set of like quality in 4 X 13 as these
wider ones looks naff mounted on Roffen the F4.
Also-anyone with some sexy bits to fit same ,I've got 2 sets of chromed rearlights for 4L OS/NIB
suggestions welcomed!
One complete Safari-seat grey/blue/green used but in good cond.I'm looking for two front-seats
naugahide? both recliners (needed to get Roffen approved as a 4-seater) even if the F4
was only delivered with One reclining front-seat so naturally stupid Norwegian auth.demands Two..

-Also have 2 old dashboards 1beige,1black also speedo-consoles w.instr. + allsorts other parts..
tortoise-st.wheel (see-through) -one tiny crack easily fixed with epoxy and a dab of brown paint
other than that looks really nice and shiny
couple of diff.trailer-hitches,2 compl.850cc motors with gearbox (ALL there) both super-smooth
runners NO issues. etc etc et al
What do you need?

Other needs/requests welcomed for delivery in Reims.. Hope to see you guys there,I'm arriving at
Hotel Mercure Friday(nice/not too expensive)right across street of venue..

Going there, but parts not for you? PM me for a get-together :fighting: or :drunk:

-reid.

All being well Reid I'll be there, I'm booked into Best Hotel Reims Croix Blandin.

Stan.

I may well be interested in a flit to France at that time, as long as I can get the time off to do it?

SJC400

Looking possible I have been offered lift in R16 need to check finances to stay weekend

Back