mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
20141218_102613.jpg Most but not all parts available
As chassis being used as donor for my Rodeo project
Feel free to ask as have also got some 845tl parts excess to requirements

• 20141218_102539.jpg
    20141218_102539.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 15
Hi Paul, I still need a set of locks for a 1980's 4l,would you have a set available please?

Are the door locks the same in doors with external hinges and internal hinges?

Hi Paul, do you have the rubber mats that go over the back wheel arches.
Also the card type trim between the wheel arch and the back window and back to the tailgate.
Stan

Parts will be offered in order of asking but I did receive a pm which sneaked in first
No locks on this car
Rubber arch trim is not needed but will check condition and report currently sitting on trailer outside my house and will be dismantled in January

If it is still OK will get back to you as dashboard was damaged when steering lock destroyed by previous owner
Car now back in storage until I strip one of the rodeos down but only at my home garage

Bit of an update R4 is now at my workshop ready to be stripped the body shell has very little rust in the common areas and if any body wants sections cut off let me know before its too late as space is running out
I will also have a spare 1108 engine and box available out of the rodeo soon which can be heard running and seems fine after its 15+ year hibernation

Hello Paul, is there any chance you could let me have the section of the body in the tunnel, adjacent to the oil filter and oil light switch? If you can I'll post dimensions of the bit I need. Many thanks, regards Brian.

Fitting 1108 to early car can be done with panel beating lol may let you have bit from lhd rodeo as might use rhd bulkhead for rodeo rebuild

Ok thanks Paul. I had to cut a hole to access oil pressure switch for pressure gauge mod, so I need panel now to make cover. No desperate rush for it, but can send you dimensions in the meantime if you can help me. Regards, Brian.

Hi Paul I've been after a front outside vent flap for ages, and maybe a brown gear knob too. Can you help with either or both of those?

Hello Paul

Would you be able to chop off a section of tailgate closure on LH and RH? I want to do a repair to the bottom of mine Malcolm stylee. (Mine is not so good where the sides of the boot opening meet the floor)
Maybe PM me with cost?

Much appreciated

Jonathan

Hi Paul, I don't need that panel now thank you, as I got around the problem by using a piece of self adhesive sound deadening material to cover the hole. It's metal backed and very flexible, so it moulded around the remote oil pipe I've fitted nicely. Sorry not to see you on the Kent Run this time, any chance you are going to Thenay?

Hi I am looking for a rear tailgate and the complete rear offside wing from the gutter all the way down? if so how much would it be please. Trying to get the wifes 4 sorted but hell of a job. Also after very good carb for 1108 cc as the mixture can't be sent.

Please e - mail any thoughts on gary.mckelvey@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your time

Gary

P.s Might even consider whole shell if it is any good.

Sorry sold shell to jonathan above no other body parts left

Cast or pressed steel
call me on mobile listed on my contact page as got a new one and sh but not sure which side is which before weekend as off on holiday

Thanks
I'll check in the morning and get back to you, the car is with the mechanic at the moment but I think it's cast
Joe

Back