Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Greetings

Neil

Enthusiast
Name: Neil. - looking forward to retirement.
Hobbies 1. Learning how to fix our R4
Hobbies 2. Teaching the wife how to fix R4
Hobbies 3. Building directory of proper mechanics to REPAIR my repairs

Hope the rain stops soon,
N&L

Welcome, we've had an influx of new members from Wales recently - I think there must be a R4 on every corner. Like Pepper says do post photos of your project. We like projects and photos.

thank you all for your messages of welcome.

Pictures.... yes, as soon as the rain stops.
Don´t remember an August like it,

Neil

Is that another Portuguese import ?
Make sure you don't get mistaken for another member on here ☺

Hello friends on this forum.
Lovely it is, too!
Remember my cunning plan to infect the wife with my very limited mechanical knowledge and skills?
That plan has hit the "buffers". I am reliably informed (by her legal team) that equal rights entitles my spouse to a vee hicle of her own, upon which to practice & perfect her skills.
before we go any further Renault 4 -wise, have any members encountered similar obstacles?
Sincerely Yours,
Neil

Croeso Cymru! You sure you didnt mix up your priorities here? I'd switch Hobby 1 and Hobby 2 then you'd be free to add Hobby 4 :drunk:
NICE dRive by the way! Welcome to the forum/-R.

Thank you reidalpine.
I delivered some high-tech electronics to Hamar in the mid-nineties, to the exhibition centre. I believe it was called the Vikingskipet. For the benefit of our readers, it resembles a huge inverted traditional Viking ship visible for miles on its approach and particularly spectacular at night. I remember it was mid-August and being met by temperatures of 29*c at
Oslo ferryport took me by surprise.
I've since learned that your mercury once touched 35.6 .....

enjoy !!

You 2 get along well.
Both good at rambling reminiscences and random replies ☺
There seems to be a growing trend for Welsh forum members to buy cars abroad but you personally seem to have good taste in selecting nice examples hope they won't go too rusty in the depths of darkest Wales welcome again btw

Hi there Neil,Good to have you onboard.
Also good to see someone knowing this neck of the woods! I've been to the Vikinskipet (the Viking-ship as you say) on several occasions
as they arrange a huge swap-meet up there.not too much in the way of old car and bike-parts but it's always nice to snoop around for That jewel!
Paul..rambling and random - What? - Moi ??? -R.

Last edited:
Hi there Neil,Good to have you onboard.
Also good to see someone knowing this neck of the woods! I've been to the Vikinskipet (the Viking-ship as you say) on several occasions
as they arrange a huge swap-meet up there.not too much in the way of old car and bike-parts but it's always nice to snoop around for That jewel!
Paul..rambling and random replies- What? - Moi ??? -R.
Hi again boys,
My apologies. Slightly off-topic, so i'll sign off at this point......
Travel is education.
Really loved my times in Scandinavia. Norway & Sweden especially. Most areas of Finland I found featureless, maybe too near the Russian border,
Cheers

Welcome Neil :) let's see your R4 then?
Good luck teaching the wife, I've had no luck there at all myself...
I'm from Five Roads but haven't lived there in many years.
Hello iMac, and thank you.
I wonder if you'd recognise Five Roads in 2015. Massive migration of wealthy folk from Pwll and Machynys ha, ha, haa

You 2 get along well.
Both good at rambling reminiscences and random replies ☺
There seems to be a growing trend for Welsh forum members to buy cars abroad but you personally seem to have good taste in selecting nice examples hope they won't go too rusty in the depths of darkest Wales welcome again btw

Hiya Paul,
this one's not on my shopping list. 32 years old and well under 60,000 miles. On second thoughts, you can't go too far in Ibiza without falling off the edge!
and i wonder what else Andrea may be concealing from us BTW

http://www.segundamano.es/baleares/renault-r4-r4-f6/a75223360

Back