Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

F6 Van for sale

bantamallan

Enthusiast
I have decided to sell my van as I just don'F6 for sale 003.JPG F6 for sale 007.JPG F6 for sale 002.JPG F6 for sale 004.JPG F6 for sale 009.JPG F6 for sale 012.JPG F6 for sale 013.JPG F6 for sale 015.JPG r4 for sale 001.JPG F6 for sale 015.JPG t have time to finish it properly, I bought it about 10 years ago in poor condition as the floor had rotted out while standing and fancied it to run my gardening business but things don't always go to plan.
This is what has been done.
BODY/CHASSIS body off floor replaced with 1.2mm steel reinforced with 1" box section, all suspension mountings repaired, rust cut out of body panels as required and new metal let in.
ENGINE/GEARBOX fitted with a 1300 engine and 5 speed box, engine stripped and cleaned, new shells but bores OK so just honed and reassembled. New mounts, starter and alternator overhauled, new plugs, points etc, carb stripped and cleaned.
New brakes, pipes, hoses, cylinders. recon calipers,handbrake cables, all new suspension and dampers. All primed, chassis black body white, rear lined with ply. Seats recovered in black. Aluminium roof bars over cab and rear.
Set of Atmo alloy wheels with new tyres.
New side lights.
All this was done then the van put in a shed and ignored until this year when it was taken out, thebrakes bled and made to work and the engine got running, and it runs very well.
STILL TO DO
Light rubdown of paintwork and apply top coat. paint new front wings,paint and fit bumpers, all paint supplied, reset front suspension height, fit dashboard and connect wiring a few odds and ends and away you go.
It must be worth £2000 ono PM me for more info or with good offer

Hi Stan, yes still for sale nobody seems to want it. Going on ebay tonight. If I put it outside it will probably blow to Orkney so look out of the window!

It looks like a very tasty project car... So bad I can't afford it and I'm not in GB for long.

Back