Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL 1989 LHD 1108cc

leed

Enthusiast
Renault 4 GTL 1989 LHD 1108cc, 98k miles, MOT until mid Oct 2016.

I'm not happy about this, but I need to sell her as I can no longer afford to run two cars.
20160209_140029.jpg 20160209_135712.jpg
In very good condition, and used every day to make the short trip to work in, Cecilia was personally imported from Croatia late last year by myself. Still in her original paintwork/finish there’s the inevitable minor dinks/blemishes, some welding to the underside has been carried out for the MOT, she goes wonderfully and is a pleasure to drive. Complete with original restored roof-rack and radio/console she’s ready for driving those country lanes this spring!!

All paperwork is present - £1800
Please contact: donnelly_lee at yahoo.com

Yes of course, please email me on: donnelly_lee at yahoo.com, to make arrangements.

Seeing as this car is only 'down the road' from me I have been to check her out, decided not buy her due to the wife's concept of it being left hook....and temp lack of space , but I can say that all welding has been done, only minor stuff , small patch on the floor , bullet hole welded over !!
Rear chassis/axle area is looking sound, inner wings like new, engine good and not breathing after reaching temp.
Interior and roof lining fab condition,great roof rack, new owner may want to change the ignition switch....only a minor prob. o/s/f indicator bulb to be replaced
I don't think you will be disappointed, get some insurance sorted and have a fun drive home.

Apologies for the delay, I took my eye of the ball!
She is still for sale if you would like to come and look.
Please contact me on: donnelly_lee at yahoo.com

Reduced for quick sale **£1600**
Please contact me on: donnelly_lee at yahoo.com

Using the description provided by the member from Stathern, I believe F266 TDL
IS THE BEST *value for money* RENAULT 4 CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE UK

Hi Ian, I have emailed you regarding a viewing........awaiting your reply. Thanks, Lee

Hi

I am sorry I have not received anything, been waiting, presumed you had pulled out. So I have brought one from an importer from south of France allegedly rust free

Ian

Steady Lee!
You need to put it about more. Everything goes "in the end".
Mark it up to £1995. carandclassic.co.uk is free.
It may not happen overnight. You've got the best selling months ahead....

SOMEONE OUT THERE WANTS YOUR RENAULT 4

Good Luck

Guess what new owner is standing here now with me friend called has just turned up to ask me to do a few jobs

Back