Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

After 7 months now a reprieve

Bobble

Enthusiast
Not been on here much just lately as i had a project to complete for someone else which turn out to be more demanding than first anticipated, which is usual as we all know, anyway finished now and waiting for it to be collected so the next one can go in the garage :-) ( an F6 ) but first a short holiday in Scotland and walks along the beach. I won't bore everyone with what has been done as most of us know what this entails so here's a few pictures before and after :-) comments welcome.

IMG_0186.JPG IMG_0188.JPG IMG_0189.JPG IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0193.JPG IMG_0798.JPG IMG_0800.JPG IMG_0801.JPG IMG_0803.JPG

Well done
I know what next project is as it came from me
Hope it is as easy to fix as you told me it would be piece of cake

Is that one of the early GTLs? It seems to have an odd mix of TL and GTL parts. Looks very nice now.

Hi, thanks for remarks, in Scotland now and encountered quite a bit of snow on the way.
It's a 1979 GTL apparantly and yes it is an odd mix some of the panels had the earlier chrome strips attached to them and some of them did'nt not quite sure what was going on there and the doors are GTL's, it was probably one of the previous owners trying to make it look different ?

Yes that's right Paul your red F6 is the next to go in and get sorted (repainted as well ) after that is another F6 white :-) and then Malcolm's ex 1966 saloon :-)
well it will keep me off the streets for awhile :-)

Ahh Stuart it would be a change and they are a brilliant little car but my heart will always be with the R4's :-) and besides i need to relieve myself of some of them as i can't drive then all at once.

Back