Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Megane Convertible Boot Jammed

melvsta

Help I Have A X Reg 1.6 Megane Convertible Monaco, Boot Is Jammed Shut, Cant Get It Open, No Access From Behind Seats, Is Their A Manual Boot Release Pull, I Have No Manual See, Also Roof Has Worked Fine Everytime, But For A Week When I Have Started It It Makes A Beeping Nosie Same As One Where You Lift The Top Of N Just About To Press The Roof Button, So I Took No Notice, Tried The Roof Today, N Just Kept Beeping, No Luck, Is Their Anything I Could Have Pulled Off Or Knocked When I Was Looking For A Boot Release Pull In The Centre Console Of The Rear Seats????? So I Have No Boot And No Roof

aren't brummies known to be very laidback ? he's probably still spraying in stuff to free the locks. OR
-he just tells all his facebook-friends he's got a roofless boothless car .ie a spider or sportscar -R.

This forum is so popular whatever renault problem over 14 000 archived post keeps google robots busy enough to find a match and because it goes high in Google results people reply to posts thinking it is a current active post
Making us regulars scratch our head when a random new post pops up

Back