Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

With regret, Lady Marmalade back on the market... ****UPDATED WITH PRICE****

Phillip, Click on 'Jotter', then click on 'Start a conversation'. Type a message then send it.

Morning Phillip, of course I will. I have a funeral on the Wirral to go to closely followed by a Christening in Edinburgh so I have been a bit distracted from the sale, but assure you I will keep you updated.

I haven't chased the interested party yet, but I'll clarify with him where we stand this week so I don't waste anyones time.

I hadn't over looked your interest, and thanks for the email address.

Is this R4 still for sale by any chance? I completley lost the thread of this thread (if that makes any sense) due to family commitments but would seriously love to buy it.

After nearly 4 very happy years, it's my time to sell and let her go to a happy new home... I just can't afford to run 2 cars any more.

This is the original thread when I bought her, which can tell you far more about her past then I ever could.

http://www.renault4.co.uk/forum/thr...-sale-very-sorted-c-reg-gtl-new-chassis.5595/

I'm just testing interest at the moment, but can provide current photos or any additional info on request.

Thanks for reading.

HI I am late to this thread, is the car still for sale.

Cheers Simon

Hi

Just come across your advertisement. Scrolling through not sure of status, is this car still available?

Thank you

Not at all. With so many people keen on discovering if the car is still for sale, it seems a shame that there's been no update in three months. As I remarked recently, I also have been met with silence when try to buy items on this forum.

Back