Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1960s roof rack wanted

Like this?:
gp1iJCQ.jpg

NWeXlfT.jpg

LbC1VVM.jpg

GG8sGjE.jpg

It's a 1980's NOS roofrack which has been in store for some 30 odd years. Costed me 46 £ (without postage) at renaultdele.dk (stony3@mail.dk).
+45 74560662

Thanks Neils but Cornish's one is more like the type I'm looking for. However I'd prefer it not to rest on the thin roof. So a combination of the two then ;-)

Mine clamps on the gutters. But you need to be very careful to avoid scratching your paintwork.
Howls above 45mph eBay source cost me £50

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 2
Wasn't it a juletræ? Or just a cucumber gone mad on steroids. :fighting:

OK done. I'm sure to have your address from the yellow headlight receipt a few months ago. I'll pop a cheque in the post and let you know when I can take a drive down. Perhaps I might even get a cuppa out of Mr Reno this time

OK done. I'm sure to have your address from the yellow headlight receipt a few months ago. I'll pop a cheque in the post and let you know when I can take a drive down. Perhaps I might even get a cuppa out of Mr Reno this time
Wouldn't you rather see it and make sure it will fit (or it can be adapted to fit) first? As I said, I don't know what car it came from. I'm happy to put it aside for you for a couple of months if necessary and you can pay me when you see it, (if you like it).......and I'll make you a cuppa as well!

Wouldn't you rather see it and make sure it will fit (or it can be adapted to fit) first? As I said, I don't know what car it came from. I'm happy to put it aside for you for a couple of months if necessary and you can pay me when you see it, (if you like it).......and I'll make you a cuppa as well!
In that case, yes please. I'll be in touch. No sugar in mine please.

I am after a similar rack for my renault if anyone has one available or knows of a source please advise
regards chris

Yes, I would still like it. I am just thinking of an excuse to pop down to the South Coast to see Mr Reno. BTW are you likely to be going to the Bromley Pageant (18 June) by any chance?

Back