Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Meeting 2017

Is it just you coming to England Giulietto, or are you bringing some friends?

Have a safe enjoyable journey, and looking forward to meeting up with you both on Sunday.

Regards Brian.

Have a safe enjoyable journey, and looking forward to meeting up with you both on Sunday.

Regards Brian.

Thank you many Brian and Harbourseal, we are also anxious tomeet you all. We will leave tomorrow morning and we will travel calmly. We should arrive in Dover on Thursday 27 at 3 pm

Try a decent bottle of Aspall's Suffolk Cider or any product from The Stowford Press and you might change your opinion... Cider has come on a lot recently and the image of a roughly produced gut-rot brewed in country garden sheds is long gone. Likewise the chemically enhanced products like Woodpecker and others have left our shelves resulting in a mush more palatable drink; refreshingly strong, chilled and eminently drinkable! DON'T pour it over ice but DO drink it well chilled. Excellent with all sorts of food, too!

Quote: "Cider, the distillation of the forbidden fruit of Paradise. It sends me into the realms of etherial delight and blows my mind..... Beer's a drag, mate-it makes me fart!" Fred Wedlock, Westcountry comedian.

Andrew, I tried a bottle of Aspall's Grand Cru the other evening but it was wasted on me. I just don't have the taste for the stuff.

Sunday 30th. We'll be making our way directly to Hole Park so will see you there. Convoys and I just don't get on. Fingers crossed for some sunshine.

How many of us are going to Hole Park on Sunday 30th??

If weather ok I'd like to come

How many of us are going to Hole Park on Sunday 30th??

If weather ok I'd like to come

Jonathan, Last year there were about 18 R4 cars and vans plus a couple of 2CVs, plus two or three other Renaults. I hope you do manage to drive down and that we have a longer chat than the last time we met. Whilst I've never visited Hole Park I understand that there is a lovely garden there which my wife is looking forward to wandering around. She is still not happy that Amelie is being replaced by Renee.

Weather forecast for Tenterden on Sunday - 15 to 16c, 58% chance of showers, some sun but mostly cloudy. Bring your brollies.

Hi All, the weather forecast looks fine for Sunday, the bluebells and apple blossom is out, just got to clean the car! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday at either M20 services, or at Hole Park. We have been allocated our own corner of the car park field and I am hoping the convoy will get there before 1pm, but I know how these things go.
Here's to a lovely day on Sunday!

Am I feeling brave enough to take the yellow peril or do I come in a boring normal Renault

Woohoo! I love your "Renault 4 Kent Run" sign!

Looking forward to seeing you and your vehicles soon.

:clapping:

Bugger! Apologies everyone I have just had a check round and discovered a split gaiter on the driveshaft. Gobs of grease everywhere :( too big a hole for superglue. So sorry but won't be able to make Sunday as no time to fix well enough To make it.
Do have a great time I promise to meet up with some of you at sometime. Thanks also to Becky for organising

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 4
Back