Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 rolling shell.

edwin

Enthusiast
We have been stripping spares from this car, and it is now up for disposal.
RHD 78 TL. . There is rust, but there are parts in good shape We are retaining the half shafts to go with the engine.. We have some seats, the whole dashboard in black, steering wheel, 2 black door panels front two beige rear. Bonnet, back hatch door, all the glass inc heated rear screen plus other bits. No doors, but there are handles and catches. IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0521.JPG
Car is on wheels but tyres are perished so not for towing. Torsion bars etc all look good. Car has done 62k miles
We are in lichfield Staffs. Edwin

Hi
How bad is the rear suspension area for rust...I want to cut a shell down and make it into a trailer!
Not good at the moment. However, with a welded plate, that would transform. The rear floor it good. As a trailer you are not Driving it, so the dynamic load is less, just the load carrying.
I will take some snaps and post them

Hi.

I would be interested in the steering rack and column.

Cheers Tim
Hi Tim. Yes the steering rack and column are up for grabs. At the moment they are on the car and used for steering the shell. If you know someone who wants the shell then you can take the lot. I also have the RHD dash board in black with jaeger speedo, inc all the switches. They are still in the shel as welll. Edwin

I don't have any room for the shell as such, unless it is at the end of the road and nobody wants it for anything. Then it sadly will go to scrap. I have a Rt hand dash, and the speedo etc, so they can go to someone else. Please pm me regarding a price so that we can confirm it as a purchase, if you are happy to let them go individually. We can arrange a pick up in the future.

Back