Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Desireable R4 bits for sale!!!

Hello Paul those bars are affectionately known as love handles - yes I have a pair spare.
I can't help with hub caps sorry

I must catch up with my posts as a few members are waiting on me for bits now

Hi,

How much would it be for the bumpers and shipping to Slovakia please? Could it be possible in the first place? Thanks a lot, best regards.

Marian

Hi JonathanT. Do you have a original style trailer hitch? Regards Edwin

Hi,I could do with a couple of decent rear light lens rubber seals for my GTL if you could post to France and the price is right.

Hi,
I'm a R4 'virgin' who's recently bought a '83 F4 Van and need a few spares - eg: Rear Lamp Lenses, Front Side/Indicator Lights etc along with various 'other' bits and bobs...
Do you have a number I can contact you on please?
I'm not a million-miles from you - I wondered if I'd be allowed to pop over one day and maybe pick your brain's???
Kind Regards,
Guy. :-)

Appealing to hungry man caves:

Hello I have acquired a lot of Renault 4 parts. Some of which I will keep for a future project but an equal amount I'm prepared to part with to fund other sticky black bits :whistle:

Here is a taster of what will be for sale. In general anything GTL. And anything duplicates. I have a lot of glass. I think but haven't checked size yet, that I have a van windscreen And I certainly have the early van rear light lenses. I have many lights and lenses both front and back.
Hello Jonathan,
Do you have a starter motor available? Original one let me down badly today!
Thanks.
Rob

Hi Jonathan,have you got the original scissor wheel jack and wind up handle for sale?If so how much would you like for them?Thanks Steve N.
Hi I have if you get stuck, Breaking 2 1108 R4s. Regards

Hi Atlas, if you are breaking GTL`s I am looking for a black rear parcel shelf, two right hand drive headlamps and the rubber on the end of the bonnet release lever.

Cheers Simon.

Good morning,

I am in Western Australia and helping a friend restore a 1970 Renault R4 estate. There is a part missing and I know I will not be able to purchase a new one. Under the bonnet there is another handbrake leaver, at the base is the handbrake equalizer, it connects the two cables with this item to slide and equalize the too brakes, if removed with imagination it looks like the horns of a bull.

If you do not have could you put me in touch with someone who may have this item.

Regards,

Richard.

My email is, marick@westnet.com.au

Hello I have acquired a lot of Renault 4 parts. Some of which I will keep for a future project but an equal amount I'm prepared to part with to fund other sticky black bits :whistle:

Here is a taster of what will be for sale. In general anything GTL. And anything duplicates. I have a lot of glass. I think but haven't checked size yet, that I have a van windscreen And I certainly have the early van rear light lenses. I have many lights and lenses both front and back.
Hi Mate

Do you have a pair of front turn indicators complete with lenses (or only the lenses are also fine with me)? if so please let me know the price including postal charges to LEEDS LS28 8QS.

Regards
Trevin

Would you happen to have a dipstick by any chance? Thanks.

Hello : do you have any rear lights bulb holders or complete rear lights .I am looking
preferable for the right side. The car is a 1978 TL left hand drive. I am also looking
for door locks right on side and back door locks: 07730789557

Indicator or washer stalk?!?! Price please

Back