Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

wanted F4 logbook/vin plate FR or UK

montenegro

Enthusiast
a faint hope that someone may have scrapped a F4 and still has the logbook !! I have recently bought a F4 without papers here in france and it looks as though I have no chance of transferring title to my name, so I am contemplating just transferring the id of another vehicle to mine ! any offers ?

Dear Montenegro,
There are quite a few derelict F4's in Ireland, where they were available here until 1989. I am sure you would find a VIN plate - but do you know if this practice is legal?
Vehicles with non-authentic plates (ringers) are common, but apparently illegal. But maybe that's not the case in France or the England.
In Ireland and possibly in England you can apply for new papers if the originals are lost. Have you tried this?

Dear Montenegro,
There are quite a few derelict F4's in Ireland, where they were available here until 1989. I am sure you would find a VIN plate - but do you know if this practice is legal?
Vehicles with non-authentic plates (ringers) are common, but apparently illegal. But maybe that's not the case in France or the England.
In Ireland and possibly in England you can apply for new papers if the originals are lost. Have you tried this?
not as easy in france

Back