Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Thank you everyone!

jjad

Enthusiast
So, my 1000th post!

Just thought that this would be a good time to thank Malcolm, Clementine and Frederick the Frog for this fantastic forum, and of course for all of the really helpful contributors without whom it wouldn't be the same.

I don't want to name people in case I forget anyone, but lots of folk on here have been incredibly generous in their time by answering questions and helping out with parts (you know who you are!).

We found our current R4 via the forum and have got a lot of happy miles from it. It's currently off the road, but should be back in the next few months.

So well done everyone and thanks for making this forum such a special place :clapping::hug:

2009-05-03_westerham-1.jpg

I must bring Clementine and Fredrick to the next Kent run. My multiple personalities have been doing other things for the last few years so it's not any of us who make the forum what it is - it is all of you. :waving: Fredrick just head butts the server when it breaks. Thanks all of you, and well done for the 1000th post jjad.

It's been a while since I have had the time to enjoy your site. What a beautiful arc en ciel of precious gems! Thank you for cheering up my day.:clapping:

Back