Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1965 R4 in S.W. France

reo24

Enthusiast
I have had this one a while & have not had the time do it up. It is a 1965 6 volt with 3 speed box. It is very clean inside & the underneath is very good with just a small bit of rust in the front right corner of the floor pan. The bodywork is a little dented commesurate with use by a 95 year old farmer! The tailgate is not period correct. Has been standing for the past 2 years but will probably start with a good battery.
It needs to go to a good home & is a good restoration project. Note the lack of rear windows.
Looking for 1200 euros.
Possible transport to UK (Kent) for a small fee.

• 65a.jpg
    65a.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 65c.jpg
    65c.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 65e.jpg
    65e.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 42
I have had this one a while & have not had the time do it up. It is a 1965 6 volt with 3 speed box. It is very clean inside & the underneath is very good with just a small bit of rust in the front right corner of the floor pan. The bodywork is a little dented commesurate with use by a 95 year old farmer! The tailgate is not period correct. Has been standing for the past 2 years but will probably start with a good battery.
It needs to go to a good home & is a good restoration project. Note the lack of rear windows.
Looking for 1200 euros.
Hi. I am interested. How do we proceed. Edwin

Looking for 1200 euros.
Hi. I am very interested in the car, can you contact me with a few more photos. I can arrange to collect it from you. Edwin

Hi. I am very interested in the car, can you contact me with a few more photos. I can arrange to collect it from you. Edwin
Hi Mark can you look in Conversations please. Regards

Back