Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1967 Renault 4 for sale

Stuart Delahoy

Enthusiast
Hi
Thought i would put this on here for a few days before it goes on ebay...My well known 1967 car is in superb condition with less than 50,000 on the clock, it had new wings and a very good quality respray in the original colour some 6 or 7 years ago.
There is a few minor bubbles on the A panels and inside the rear door shut, but this is one of the best cars around. The rest of the body is spotless and of course solid with no filler.
It runs and drives very well, 850 cc 6 volt, it has hardly been used over the 5 years I have owned the car, its always been garaged and pampered.
Inside the bench seat!!! and all the other parts are immaculate, the wheels have been powder coated and have new tyres.
It has that spark of detailed originality that sets it apart.
If its a big issue i can MOT the car, and it is of course tax free.
Make no mistake this is not everday transport, it deserves a gentle retirement...
£2250 ono...
Call me on 07973 358877 for more details, email replies can take a few days.
The car is in Leicester, and I could deliver for reasonable cost.
More pictures will follow soon.

dscf0007_155.jpg

dscf0006_529.jpg

dscf0005_869.jpg

dscf0004_178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! If only I had somewhere warm and dry to keep it, and a spare £2250. Oh well....

That and I really want a good Mk1 R5 anyway.......

Thanks Mr Jelly...keep your eyes on ebay 3 very nice mark 1 5's have sold in the last few weeks...I should know I bought one of them...Also try renault5gordini.co.uk it has good ads...Lastly i know of an early '74 gear change through the dash R5 for sale, needs some work but not a complete wreck, and quite cheap...

Thanks, already watching ebay and r5gordini........saw your Le Car on there, was tempted but just don't like the colour. And ideally want a 3 dr TS.....

Just to let you all know, i have brought the car back from its lock up and its being tweaked for it MOT, then it will go on ebay with a reserve of £1850.
I'm very sad to sell it but I have too many cars and need the money to put towards my latest, a lovely 1960 ds which I am bringing back from Holland ...

Hi There

not sure if you sold the car, if you are interested in buying a very similar car again for less cash i have one for sale right now

hi
Yes always interested in good 4's...dispite mine selling for quite a lot less than I hoped...
Give me a call on 0116 2674160 eves up till 9 or 07973 358877 in the day or eve...
Thanks
Stuart

Before getting your hopes up I'd suggest looking at the date on the last post.

Blimey, that's a beauty! If it comes up for sale I'd consider a load of overtime over several months to pay for it!

13 years - Is it that long ago? I recall going to see the car. It was too nice for what I wanted to do.

Just to let you all know, i have brought the car back from its lock up and its being tweaked for it MOT, then it will go on ebay with a reserve of £1850.
I'm very sad to sell it but I have too many cars and need the money to put towards my latest, a lovely 1960 ds which I am bringing back from Holland ...

Stuart, that DS you are bringing back, it wasn't on a trailer last friday by any chance?
I saw one (of which I took a picture) on the French side of the Channel Tunnel, about 6-30pm ish!

Blimey, it's a long time, but passes quickly if you are busy with projects!

Back