Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L International 2015

IMG_2534.jpg IMG_2536.jpg IMG_2537.jpg IMG_2538.jpg IMG_2540.jpg IMG_2541.jpg IMG_2543.jpg IMG_2545.jpg
Here are a few pics from Thenay. Had a great time- very hot, very wet on Saturday night but great fun was had watching the band. Hearing them play a cover of the Sex Pistols' "God Save The Queen" will live with me for a long time. Not to mention the beer, the wine, the bread, the cheese, the wine, the great company. Did I mention the wine?

That was fantastic! An absolutely brilliant weekend, nice to catch up with everyone. Great company, food, cars, weather. Perfect. I'm already planning 2017!

P1160309.JPG P1160352.JPG P1160438.JPG P1160454.JPG P1160455.JPG P1160495.JPG P1160506.JPG P1160495.JPG P1160511.JPG

Apologies for duplicate images above. Don't know how that happened! I'll bang a load more on my flickr and facebook over the next few days and a few more here if anyone is interested!

P1160703.JPG P1160728.JPG P1160733.JPG P1160733.JPG P1160877.JPG

What a Delight,
thank you
dave

Only made saturday due to tecnical problems managed to meet with mr & mrs reno missed brian he was away in hospital see the ambulance leaving with him hope he has recoverd ok good day all round missed the rain ok

I was there, my first 4L International, and it has been fantastic!
I'm uploading the photos I made, I'll post them here as soon as possible!

Only made saturday due to tecnical problems managed to meet with mr & mrs reno missed brian he was away in hospital see the ambulance leaving with him hope he has recoverd ok good day all round missed the rain ok

He was fine, Tony, just needed some food and water. He was back on form Saturday evening.

Hi everyone . I'm trying to make a image.jpg final decision on colour and noticed this lovely blue on car to left posted by Lobster. Does anyone have more pictures of this particular car or better still know the colour number? So far I'm keen but not settled on RAL6034 Pastel Turquoise like the round tin in the second photo

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Becky, brilliant picture. 4L International was great, although I missed a bit visiting hospital on the saturday. Dont think I can add anything to the photo gallery, super pics. It was very nice to catch up with friends old and new, but sorry not to see one or two (Andrea). My pal Steve and I arrived home last night after a 1900 mile round trip to see Le Tour, in the Alps. Car didn't miss a beat, 40 miles to the gallon and no issues whatsoever, trebien!!

I was there, my first 4L International, and it has been fantastic!
I'm uploading the photos I made, I'll post them here as soon as possible!
We had intended to get there but had to go to work, covering a blues music festival in Cahors, in South of France/midi Pyranees region. Could have made it a real push on the Saturday evening as we headed home but after temps of 43C most days, just too tired to bother. We did go to and from the festival in Cahors by Quatrelle, though. No problems of any kind despite high temps and a loaded R4!

Thanks Becky, brilliant picture. 4L International was great, although I missed a bit visiting hospital on the saturday. Dont think I can add anything to the photo gallery, super pics. It was very nice to catch up with friends old and new, but sorry not to see one or two (Andrea). My pal Steve and I arrived home last night after a 1900 mile round trip to see Le Tour, in the Alps. Car didn't miss a beat, 40 miles to the gallon and no issues whatsoever, trebien!!
We missed it cos of need to work/cover a blues fest in Cahors/Midi-Pyranees. Temps 43C most days. Took Morag the Qautrelle for the trip. She behaved impeccably, never missed a beat and turned in around 50 MPG on a 7/800 mile round trip. Hope to catch you all next time!

Hmm, a blues festival in the South of France, it's a hard life Iain, but I guess someone has to do it, eh? Glad to hear Morag beheaved herself, as did Marigold. These little cars are made of strong stuff. Next time is a long way off, but hope you make it then.

Regards Brian.

Back