Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A chequered life.

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
This picture came up on random photos, and I thought, I recognise that number. It looks like my newly acquired car has led a chequered life, and she was going through a bad patch here judging from her condition, very battered.img_610_1657.jpgy20170411_133314.jpg

yes Brain, i remember this photo ,but where is this place, near the sea ,just seen the hotel sign. was it down you way;)

Hello Mick, I've no idea where this was taken, but my guess is somewhere on the south coast, as my car was first registered in Portsmouth. I think that might be Nic in the picture, the chap I bought it from, and I'm guessing it was taken about 7 years ago.

so your little baby has just moved down the coast a bit, she looks good and im sure you will have great times with your new love:clapping:all the best mike

Hello Brian, sorry we couldn't chat for longer in Kent.

A little bit of detective work reveals that the hotel in the top photo appears to be the 'Seaview Hotel' on the Isle of Wight (http://www.seaviewhotel.co.uk/).

:)

There was a B reg in Poole for a sort while that looked like my Rene, only diff was it had rear seat belts, wonder if yours it that very car?

Hi Mike, yes I think she is enjoying her new life in Cornwall, and a little foray on to French soil in July, for my baby. It was a pity we didn't get to chat more in Kent Jonathan, hope to catch up with you in the not too distant future. Good detective work, by the way, and Eoynteenie, she certainly had seat belts at one time, as the bolts are still there in the boot floor. I've got a set of belts so they will be going in sometime, but theres a few other jobs before then. The biggest being to raise the back end a bit. Regards Brian.

Back