Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Absent from Forum.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Hi All
Not been posting for some while due to ill health and recent news that I have cancer.
I am going to have therapy at Churchill Hospital in Oxford. Just waitinng for confirmation of when it starts.
My F4 van is due it's MOT so intend to get that sorted out.
Regards
Tom

Sorry Tom, no comparison really, but during a health check last week the nurse discovered I had high blood pressure, very high in fact. I've since discovered many of my friends and relatives have been on BP tablets for years. I hope things do well for you.

Sorry o hear about your diagnosis. All the best of wishes and hope they can get you well again.

Sorry Tom, no comparison really, but during a health check last week the nurse discovered I had high blood pressure, very high in fact. I've since discovered many of my friends and relatives have been on BP tablets for years. I hope things do well for you.
They managed to find an irregular heartbeat too. I have known about that for more years than I want to remember. But list of different tablets increases. At 74 I suppose I cannot complain too much but would like to carry on a bit longer.
All other toys I had have now gone just F4 remaining.

Hello Tom, so sorry to hear this. I really hope they can sort you out, and get you back on that road again so you can enjoy your F4 for many years to come.

Best wishes Brian.

Bugger, if you need any help with your car let us know I'm only 25 miles away in Banbury.

Sorry to hear that, Tom. Best wishes for your treatment.

Bugger, if you need any help with your car let us know I'm only 25 miles away in Banbury.
Thaank you for your offer.
It has started up after only a few spins afer many months sat in the garage.
It moved on the drive OK so plan is to get it to my usual MOT station and see what they come up with.

Tom im sorry to hear of your news but the good thing is there is a wealth of stuff that can be done for us in this modern age. I wish you a speedy and conclusive recovery

Just joined this forum just to wish you all the very best from France and to get well soon

Back