Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Anyone seen this sad girl on ebay?

Been messaging him

Hey there, Have you got an idea of its year? Its cc? What at the inner wings like and rear arches? More so around the seatbelt mounts and how good are the chrome bumpers?

Hi the seat belts are there inner wing on drivers side is ok the passengers side needs abit more work but its all there apart from the back door, bonnet and drivers door the gear box is good is not ceased axles are good the clocks and ignition are there i dont have the key thow .bumpers are there and both still av the chrome on them but abit of rust on them as the picture shows cheers tom

Cheers Tom, no idea on year or cc? Looks like a poss 850.
what are the front chassis corners like, the rear legs behind the shocks and the front feet wells?
also in the rear archs should be some threaded holes (pending year), these always go so is it poss to know what they are like as well?
Many thanks Phil

Hi phill its not great but it is for spares or a complete restoration for the money thow you can't loose I am just to bussy I av to many projects on the go the gearbox alone to the right person must be worth a few quid cheers tom

:/ so....fancy selling it do you?

Hi phill there's gwd spares on it exhaust doors engine gearbox £80 come pick it up its yours cheers tom

Anyone want it? Aberystwyth, Ceredigion. Willing to get details out of him. Def looks like an 850 to me but its 200 miles away and if its an 850 its no good to me.

When I looked at the pics which are very poor quality I noticed it has got crossmember to support gear linkage as on gtl 1108
Disc brake wheels but got the early pre 75 metal vent flap and no under wing silencer so a bit of a mystery but as parts become harder to find it deserved better than being scrapped straight into crusher

• Screenshot_2015-05-23-22-39-47.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-22-39-47.png
    765 KB · Views: 8
Well i can't save the parts so passin the car on to someone that maybe can?

Hello, what's the latest on this car please? I am near Llanelli. Have trailer. Thanks

Sorry Apprentice, I have no idea. I can message him if you like?

Back