8 tailgate and bonnet
£50 the lot

1108 engine was running
£50

5 speed gearbox
£50
Call me on 07800741896
would like to clear in one lotIMGP4573.JPG IMGP4574.JPG

Collection only, will all fit in hatchback. All money to chemo day unit at Prince Phillip Hospital Llanelli

• IMGP4575.JPG
    IMGP4575.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 18
  • IMGP4576.JPG
    IMGP4576.JPG
    288.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMGP4577.JPG
    IMGP4577.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP4578.JPG
    IMGP4578.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP4579.JPG
    IMGP4579.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP4580.JPG
    IMGP4580.JPG
    273.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP4581.JPG
    IMGP4581.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMGP4582.JPG
    IMGP4582.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 18
Hi there Bantamallan , is the gearbox still for sale ? Is it HA01 overdrive on 5th gear variety ? Thanks Simon.

Desperate for the F6 lights if you can help! New to the forum, the chap who was restoring my little van is losing a battle with cancer and is now in a hospice, van is not road worthy yet. :(

Hi Simon sorry there is no tag on the gearbox so I dont know which type it is. it came off a 1400 R5 so could be an overdrive type box for the big engine
Allan

Thanks Jim. Haven’t done anything with the engine yet, trying to finish my Austin 8 first before I start on a new project. It’s been slower than I planned because of my illness. Hope all is well with you
Allan

Hello, Allan, and ta for the reply. We really are at the mercy of health at our age (over 21) - it interferes with our 'messing about' in the shed.
Did you speak with that chap Simon about the 'box tag at all so he knows what you have got ?
Regards, Jim.
Just sent message
Allan

Desperate for the F6 lights if you can help! New to the forum, the chap who was restoring my little van is losing a battle with cancer and is now in a hospice, van is not road worthy yet. :(

You can but new F6 rear light units from Melun Retro Passion. Do you need just the lense or the whole lot?

Hi Simon, I have found one last rack which appears in good condition but dirty £20 plus post/ carrier. Will need new ball joints
Allan

Hi all, sorry about this , someone asked me about heated rear window but i've forgotten who it was. Please msg me again. I i am going out to the workshop now to test the circuits
Allan

Both the screens have continuity but 1 is missing a terminal, all the rest looks good. The missing terminal can be stuck on .
Allan

I am now down to 1 R4 so all surplus bits have to go

1 Box of speedos, rear and indicator lights inc 2 van rear lights
2 box of heaters
3 box of engine bits and wheel cylinders
4 2 steering racks, torsion bars, radiator muffs
5 alternators and starter motors
6 radio housing
7 other bits and pieces
8 tailgate and bonnet
£50 the lot

1108 engine was running
£50

5 speed gearbox
£50
Call me on 07800741896
would like to clear in one lotView attachment 20375 View attachment 20376

Collection only, will all fit in hatchback. All money to chemo day unit at Prince Phillip Hospital Llanelli

Hi bantamallan - Do you still have the cowling highlighted in yellow below. It is the correct type that I need? If you still have it can you let me know price please?

R4 Cowling.jpg

Back