Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Complete new exhaust

R4owen

Enthusiast
Never used complete exhaust for R4 GTL. It's on ebay but please make me an offer directly via the forum. Other parts also available, just ask.

OK, I'll ask but have I have a history of being 'ignored' by sellers. Would you have a pair of chrome or painted bumpers for a GTL? Oh, err, please...

• I have one chrome bumper and one off-white. The off-white is the front. Both in good condition.

Paul N

I have a very good front chrome bumper. It also has the starting handle hole. Furtheremore a pair of Chrome love handles. All original Renault used good condition. Will take a photo this eve - watch this space!:cool:

Oh and a pair of the wide chrome/stainless strips that go along the cills in reasonable/moderate condition.

Owen and Jonathan, it looks that between you we can get a pair. Let's say 'yes' so please PM me with prices and delivery. Jonathan, let me think about the chrome strips

Best of luck trying to post 4 ft long sill strip and it arriving still straight

A ha I have a cunning plan mr Cunningham . I have a new set which came in a reinforced tube with metal inside . Paul N the Cill strips are a little tatty but would clean up well

R4owen and Jonathan, Please PM me with cost of bumpers (not the chrome sills) and postage before some other blighter jumps in.

Never used complete exhaust for R4 GTL. It's on ebay but please make me an offer directly via the forum. Other parts also available, just ask.
Hello
I'm looking for a full exhaust for a R4
Price and picture would be good

You can get it new from Franzose, got mine there back in April, shipping was OK and arrived on days

Back