Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Complete R4GTL for peaces

Alex 38

If I can help anyone with some of the peaces, I will be happy.The car is complete,but without motor.Just say what you need and I will send you.Also peaces of the body.I will not keep it long.Maybe 2-3 weeks,and then,unfortunately the rest goes in the trash.

I am looking for a good one front seat in blue colour. Do you have some, please?

Hi Alex, I am after 4 plastic wheel centre caps (with metal spring clips) for my GTL.

Is this something that is still on your GTL.

Given you are going to trash your little car, if there is anything else worthwhile of a badge nature then let me know and we can look to add this in - stuff that is not too expensive to post over to us in Blighty :)

Kind regards
Vicki

Hi Alex, I am after 4 plastic wheel centre caps (with metal spring clips) for my GTL.

Given you are going to trash your little car, if there is anything else worthwhile of a badge nature then let me know and we can look to add this in - stuff that is not too expensive to post over to us in Blighty :)

Kind regards
Vicki
Vicki I think I have some unless Ive already given them away to another forum member.
Will look them out and let you know. If I have them covering the post will do

Failing that do check out ebay as there are many renault ones on there brand new and not much money

Vicki I think I have some unless Ive already given them away to another forum member.
Will look them out and let you know. If I have them covering the post will do

Failing that do check out ebay as there are many renault ones on there brand new and not much money

Thanks Jonathan, I have spotted the new ones on ebay, just thought if I could snag original (given Alex's post) might be worth a punt. Let me know if you have any joy in your supplies :)

I've just looked and remembered I've already given them away. The ones on eBay may be push fit only. The originals have a spring clip across the back

I am looking for a front door restraining strap. The 'Taramtana' (Mistral in Catalonia) did mine in and bent the door hinges at the same time. The other silly little bits are the fixing screws for the plastic air vent below the front windscreen and any spare clips for the inner door panels plus the door 'pocket' clips.

I am looking for a front door restraining strap. The 'Taramtana' (Mistral in Catalonia) did mine in and bent the door hinges at the same time. The other silly little bits are the fixing screws for the plastic air vent below the front windscreen and any spare clips for the inner door panels plus the door 'pocket' clips.
Tim I can help with most of that -see my 'conversation' message to you

Ah, those door pocket clips. These seem to be made from 'unobtainium'. My door pockets have a fat self tapper at each end and unfortunately nothing in between, not an ideal solution.

Kind regards
Vicki
Hi Vicki.There are,but only 3.

Alex, Do you have and rocker switches, the ones on the dashboard of the R4GTL, on the car you are breaking? I could do with one that works.

(Later) Ah, I have just been offered one. Thanks anyway ;-)

Last edited:
Alex,
If you haven't yet scrapped the car, I am looking for the plastic supports that fix the dashboard to the bulkhead. Photo attached. Do you think you can help? Best wishes, Julian.2016-09-16-PHOTO-00000017.jpg

Alex,
If you haven't yet scrapped the car, I am looking for the plastic supports that fix the dashboard to the bulkhead. Photo attached. Do you think you can help? Best wishes, Julian.View attachment 18086
Hope I have not spoken too soon but I think I have some of those in the garage spare along with strange shaped brackets with clips in the same plastic

Jonathan - you'd make me very happy if you did have those pieces (and any similar strange shaped brackets with clips (probably also dashboard supports)! Let me know when you get a chance

I frequently use sections cut from discarded drive belts (e.g. Harley Davidson).
Use your failed rebound strap as a template to mirror correct travel,
Good Luck,
N.

Back