Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Dash vent.

edwin

Enthusiast
Hi all. I am looking for a dash vent flap for my 85 R4L, in brown. I just need one. Thanks Edwin

I maybe able to help,can you put a pic on as I not familiar with that year

I maybe able to help,can you put a pic on as I not familiar with that year
Hi, and thanks for coming back to me. I will see my car in two weeks and will photograph it and send a pic. Regards edwin

Ok....Think I will be ok on arm now but if not will let you know

Ok....Think I will be ok on arm now but if not will let you know
Hi rolemin, did not understand that last reply. I am off to France next week and will take a snap of the dash for you. Regards Edwin

Hi Rolemin. Here is the dash photo of the vent. This one is broken, and blows open when I drive along, which in the current season spoils your drive! If you have one of these I am interested. Regards Edwin

• IMG_1555.JPG
    IMG_1555.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 0
a tiny wedge-shaped "block" of some spongy-stuff stuck between inner window-seal and front of vent-lid will keep it in place.
-The part that holds the vent-lid in positions are fragile and wears and/or breaks off easily,after all this time you'd be lucky to
find another that won't break again soon.. -Reid.

Hi, and thanks for coming back to me. I will see my car in two weeks and will photograph it and send a pic. Regards edwin
Hi Andy. Thank you very much for that. I am trying out my "buying" french to see if I can get them. Edwin

Back