Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Dissassembling a Renault 4tl with bits for sale.

edwin

Enthusiast
Hi. I have an old Renault 4tl, 82 ish which I am disassembling to use some parts myself but I have the following items to sell.
Complete black RHD dashboard, with steering wheel, pedal box as well. Jaeger speedo
Plastic heater facing
Rear heated window
rear bench seat in mid brown plastic
two front reclining seats in mid brown plastic
Bonnet with bit of rust to frame nearest windscreen
4 wheels with centre bolt for hub caps
two chrome hub caps
Rear hatch door, in good shape but a little rust to bottom frame inside
Window glass
Windscreen
Grille in Black
Sun visors like brand new

Engine with 63k miles.845cc. It turns, but we have not run it yet. I may retain some of the ancillaries

Hi Edwin,

I would be interested in the engine if it runs, also what sort of price would you want for it?

Hi Edwin,

I would be interested in the engine if it runs, also what sort of price would you want for it?
Hi Conor. We are going to try to run the engine in the next day or two, and after that I will know for certain what I want to do. Will be in touch. Edwin

Hi. I have an old Renault 4tl, 82 ish which I am disassembling to use some parts myself but I have the following items to sell.
Complete black RHD dashboard, with steering wheel, pedal box as well. Jaeger speedo
Plastic heater facing
Rear heated window
rear bench seat in mid brown plastic
two front reclining seats in mid brown plastic
Bonnet with bit of rust to frame nearest windscreen
4 wheels with centre bolt for hub caps
two chrome hub caps
Rear hatch door, in good shape but a little rust to bottom frame inside
Window glass
Windscreen
Grille in Black
Sun visors like brand new

Engine with 63k miles.845cc. It turns, but we have not run it yet. I may retain some of the ancillaries

Dear Conor

How much would you like for the Dashboard, Steering Wheel and Seats ?

Best Wishes
Sam

Hi Edwin,

Just wondering how the engine went, also do you have a brake limiting valve available?

Best Wishes

Conor

Dear Conor

How much would you like for the Dashboard, Steering Wheel and Seats ?

Best Wishes
Sam
Hi Sam The seat situation has changed but I still have four seats for sale. There is a back seat in dark Brown. It does not have a parcel shelf nor has it the bolt holes for one. There is a crack in the vinyl on the front corners. But its a nice useable and comfortable seat.
One front seat is the same colour, and in good shape, i.e. three are a handsome chestnut brown. The other has a split, one of the wriggly seat springs is broken but repairable, and the colour is black. The front seats are not reclining. Sorry, I thought they were but they are not.
Prices Front seats £40 ea, rear seat £70.
Dashboard. I have been told that the car is apparently a 78 model, so its the previous dashboard, its black and complete . The steering wheel is available as well.
£150 for the dash and the steering wheel. Jaeger speedo and switches are also available as well.
Let me know what you think.
Regards Edwin

Hi Edwin,

Just wondering how the engine went, also do you have a brake limiting valve available?

Best Wishes

Conor
The engine has been sold. Someone local turned up with cash and it turned my head. I will hang on to the brake pressure limiting valve. If there is anything else you want, just ask and I will see what i can do. Regards Edwin

The engine has been sold. Someone local turned up with cash and it turned my head. I will hang on to the brake pressure limiting valve. If there is anything else you want, just ask and I will see what i can do. Regards Edwin

Ah fair enough! How much do you want for the brake limiting valve and would you be able to post it?

Thanks

Conor

What style are the wheels - do you have any pictures ?
Hi. I have four wheels. They have surface rust blemishes, but are sound. The have a centre bolt for a hub cap and I have two of them. Three tyre are shot, but one is good and very useable.
I was thinking £60 for the four and the good tyre. There is a fifth wheel, but it needs welding. It was the spare and the collected water in its horizontal position rusted some of the rim. That can be included. Regards Edwin

• IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    260.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    282.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi Chaps. I am away for one week in France , leaving in about 1 Hour.

Hi Sam The seat situation has changed but I still have four seats for sale. There is a back seat in dark Brown. It does not have a parcel shelf nor has it the bolt holes for one. There is a crack in the vinyl on the front corners. But its a nice useable and comfortable seat.
One front seat is the same colour, and in good shape, i.e. three are a handsome chestnut brown. The other has a split, one of the wriggly seat springs is broken but repairable, and the colour is black. The front seats are not reclining. Sorry, I thought they were but they are not.
Prices Front seats £40 ea, rear seat £70.
Dashboard. I have been told that the car is apparently a 78 model, so its the previous dashboard, its black and complete . The steering wheel is available as well.
£150 for the dash and the steering wheel. Jaeger speedo and switches are also available as well.
Let me know what you think.
Regards Edwin

Dear Edwin
Here is my email address sammundy@icloud.com I would be interested in the dashboard and steering wheel and does that include all instruments stalks etc?
Best Wishes
Sam

Hi Edwin, please could you respond regarding the brake limiting valve!
Many Thanks
Conor
Hi. On July 4 I posted a reply about me selling the engine, and that I would be hanging on to the brake limiting valve. Sorry for any confusion. Edwin

Hi sorry about that Edwin I thought that I had posted earlier but evidently it didn't send.
How much do you want for the brake limiting valve and would you be able to send it in the post?
Best Wishes
Conor

Hi sorry about that Edwin I thought that I had posted earlier but evidently it didn't send.
How much do you want for the brake limiting valve and would you be able to send it in the post?
Best Wishes
Conor
Hi Connor. As mentioned before I will hang on to the brake limiting valve. I am keeping various bits as spares. Things that I don't need for my car are up for grabs.
Regards Edwin

Back