Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Does anyone know of any "Meets". Biddenden this weekend.

Sprackers

Enthusiast
I was a little dissapointed with Thenay this year so I am looking further afield.

I believe there is a meet in Southern Italy in Spetember. Does anyone know of any others here in the UK or anywhere really.

Have tent will travel.:p

I've readwas a little dissapointed with Thenay this year so I am looking further afield.

I believe there is a meet in Southern Italy in Spetember. Does anyone know of any others here in the UK or anywhere really.

Have tent will travel.:p
I'm slightly puzzled.
Most of the comments i've read on Thenay 2015 have been very favourable. Everyone's photographs appeared to highlight the success.
Not questioning your taste, but may i ask generally what disappointed you?
I've never attended a gathering of this nature and i'm dying to break the ice....
Regards,
David

I'd be interested in your opinion too. Just out of curiosity rather than anything else.

I absolutely loved Thenay and came away with a real 'buzz' from it. The show itself was good and the weekend overall was splendid, really really enjoyed it. Can't wait for 2017.

For anyone who hasn't been before and wonders about going then I'd highly recommend it. You've got two years to get ready, it's a relatively easy drive from the channel ports and is well worth going.

I'm now wondering what foreign shows I could do next year...... Reims? Renaultoloog?

I would love to pass on my opinions but maybe do it in person.

Ive just found somehting to go to.

There is a Tractorfest and classic car meet this weekend in Biddenden , Kent.

Just spoke to Jenny.

Camping available.

Adults entry is £7.50 BUT its FREE if you turn up in your classic car.

Turn up before 8:30am with your car insurance apperntly

Best thing is they have a beer tent, fantastic so Im going.

Search under Biddenden tractorfest, print off from and bring it with you she said. Dont post it cos its too late.

You will be able to get in.

Lobster, I'd love to do Reims let us know if you do decide to go.

There's a classic vehicle show this Sunday (6th) at Plumaugat, just south of Broons in Brittany. Sorry I haven't any details, but if any of you are in the area it should be a bit of fun.

Regards Brian.

Back