Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Extra forums?????

Le Champ

Less Pain More Gain!
How about some extra slots to enhance this wonderful site even more. A few ideas.....

a) Collectors Corner (Models, Memorabilia, Artwork etc - Show us yours!)

b) Speaker's (Grumps) Corner (General motoring issues - current topical - have a moan/groan amongst friends.

c) Tech Specs (Info required for the 4)

d) Pet's or Clem's Corner (Show us yours!)

e) Four Fun Corner (Fun/Kent Run, outings, visits competitions etc.)

f) Memorable Moments ( Pix, prangs, anecdotes, personal haiku etc.)

Just a few ideas.................:)

I can't see the wood for the trees.

Mmmmm..... I think you're right Bluebell. ;) Ian probably owns hundeds of pets and is also a prolific writer of Japanese haiku poetry.:smile:

And, to be serious (for a change) R4 people are already a bit thin on the ground. If you have a forum with too many sections which have out of date posts it's not very exciting and nobody is going to bother looking at it. Also I find with some of the French forums there are so many sections that, unless I'm looking for something specific, I can only be bothered looking at the 'café' section.

BTW Ian also has many memorable moments!

It's a no brainer.

Many thanks for your feedback Bluebell - I'm a newbie at this forum business and I value your superior judgement and insight - you're a super lady! :) Ren 4 owners are few, but quite different - a bit like their like their cars - enigmatic and full of character. Vive la difference.:D

Back