Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Finally took the courage...

Car is looking fantastic...colour is so bright and happy and joyfull.
I adore to look at it

Is this frosting in car?

Also that car left from yours on same pictures....are those blankets made specially for R4?
Cool idea if they are!

Is this frosting in car?

Also that car left from yours on same pictures....are those blankets made specially for R4?
Cool idea if they are!

Yes, the car had a little crust of ice cause in the meeting zone was quite cold and wet (colder than I was used to at least).

The car on the leftish corner is of a friend of mine, Anna, the one with which I made the french trip a couple of years ago. She organized a "yarnbombing" on her car and coordinated dozens of grannies and youngster knitting small pieces to build this kind of cover...
lola.jpg

I love a bit of crochet, but Annas car is going a little too far even for me :-D

How you doing Azzazello?

It's all quiet here - cold and miserable. My car is off the road till April

How you doing Azzazello?

It's all quiet here - cold and miserable. My car is off the road till April
It's quite warm here these days, around 7-9 degrees (celsius) in the morning and growing up during the day, but wet. Last week and beginning of the month really windy and freezing, temperatures went down till -4, -6.
The green lady is ready to travel, had an issue with the driveshaft boot but all was fixed with an easy-fit model, without dismantling anything but the wheel.
Last works to do: choose 5 good wheels and paint them, then fit new tires. I am waiting cause I have no time and no money. Rear doors rubbers need to be replaced, changing position o directly changing rubbers.
She rests in the garage, the real work is done by the younger white sister, which is giving me some problems starting in the morning...

Thanks for the update. Didn't know you had a white one too.

Weather been a bit milder today.
Hopefully garage will be a little warmer so I can finish off a few little details soon

Back