Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello everybody =)

Giulietta

Enthusiast
Hello, my name is Giulia (you can read it as Julia, it sounds the same! ^^) and I come from Italy ;)
I used to have an orange Renault 4 but at the beginning of January I moved to Gillingham, in Kent, while Clem (my car) is still at home with my parents.
What else can I say? I love my car and I look forward to see some Renault 4 in the UK too!

Benvenuta Glulia, and welcome to this wonderfull site lots of 4 lovers here too:hug:

Benvenuto Giulia, Maybe we get to see you with a Renault 4 at the Kent meeting at the end of april.

We love newcomers to forum!

Welcome, and enjoy! Here you will definitely find people with same interest

Pictures please. We also like pictures of R4 ;)

:waving:

Guiletta, I live just three miles from you in Aylesford and you're always welcome to pop over for a cuppa. I doubt whether you'll see any R4s on the road, I haven't seen one in years but they are around. There's mine of course, one in Chatham, Gravesend and Faversham and one or two more. Rare as hen's teeth, as we say.

Welcome to the forum,but as is usual with a welcome thread. It is useless without pictures... :)

Dam! I've just realised the Kent meet clashes with one in Norfolk I've entered...really can't miss Kent and meeting all of you

Buongiorno Giulia -e benvenuto nel forum! wherabouts from Italy do you come from ? Would Clem be an Alfa Romeo 4L? -Reid.
Hello Reidalpine ^^ I come from a small town 20km away from Trento ;) clem is a 4L, but not an Alfa Romeo... I've seen only one of those back in Italy, and wasn't mine!

Guiletta, I live just three miles from you in Aylesford and you're always welcome to pop over for a cuppa. I doubt whether you'll see any R4s on the road, I haven't seen one in years but they are around. There's mine of course, one in Chatham, Gravesend and Faversham and one or two more. Rare as hen's teeth, as we say.
Hello Paul! I look forward to meeting you! I'll be free from Tuesday to Thursday next week, let me know if we can catch up! :)

Thank you all for your welcome it's really true that the group of R4 owners makes you feel home even if you are thousands miles away!
For the photos thing, the best you can find are on Facebook or on the Renault4.it forum :) I'm quite lazy when it comes the time to take pictures, but there are a lot of friends who post amazing photos!
I'm going back to Italy for a r4 weekend at the end of March, I'll make sure to take pictures then!

Hi Giulietta, yes, welcome to the forum. I've seen some of those great pictures on FB, beautiful cars, people and scenery, and I know you all get together regularly. Unfortunately over here as owners of R4s are so spread out over the UK, regular gatherings aren't possible, it's a pity. Looking forward to your photos of your visit to Italy in March.

Hello Paul! I look forward to meeting you! I'll be free from Tuesday to Thursday next week, let me know if we can catch up! :)
I am retired so spend a lot of my time at home. Give me a ring on 01634.683752 (31 Beresford Road, Kits Coty, Aylesford ME20 7EP)

Hi Giulietta, yes welcome to the forum and i think that you find a lots of friends and help should you get or bring your R4 over here, and has been said that we are spread rather thinly over the UK but we are still very enthusiastic about our cars :laughing:.

Good evening,
I'm Giulia Dad, I do not speak English so I have to get help from google translate.
Giulia has asked me to put here some pictures of his car, and I provide ...
This is Giulia,
The orange one is his car, it is not easy to photograph them when traveling together: go too fast!

• puffa.JPG
    puffa.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG1616.JPG
    CIMG1616.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 7
Welcome both :)

Also, this looks fantastic. All of it!
16265-d3b48760170f32ce72aaea28554e9650.jpg

Back