Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Help! - Mixture screw for Zenith 32IF7 Carb

Chris Litchfield

Enthusiast
Hi all

I have somehow lost the mixture screw on my carb, so Ruby the 5 GTL is poorly at the moment.

Can anyone out there help me with a replacement? Happy to pay whatever you want! I just want to be able to enjoy driving her

Hope to hear from someone who can help me.

Cheers

Chris

Sorry for late answer, i was away from forum for some time

What do you need from picture below? My english is not so clear and often i mix some common names for parts that is actually caled differently in literature

Zenith 32IF7.jpg

I have recently found idle screw (NO4 on picture) for zenith 32if7 on french ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172338121920?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

This seller has many parts for zenith, solex carbs.

You must be careful which idle screw you need, as it is different for different zenith32if models which was installed on quite big range of renault engines.
They are physically same but hole inside of it is different and you need to pick up right according to carb model.

Here are data that i have.
On top of the picture you have models of zenith 32if7 carb (for example V10417)
32if.jpg

And below are codes for parts

I could not find idle screw G35325/43 so bought closest i could find which is G35325/50
Will see how carb will work with it!

Good luck!

Sorry for late answer, i was away from forum for some time

What do you need from picture below? My english is not so clear and often i mix some common names for parts that is actually caled differently in literature

View attachment 18410

I have recently found idle screw (NO4 on picture) for zenith 32if7 on french ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172338121920?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

This seller has many parts for zenith, solex carbs.

You must be careful which idle screw you need, as it is different for different zenith32if models which was installed on quite big range of renault engines.
They are physically same but hole inside of it is different and you need to pick up right according to carb model.

Here are data that i have.
On top of the picture you have models of zenith 32if7 carb (for example V10417)
View attachment 18409

And below are codes for parts

I could not find idle screw G35325/43 so bought closest i could find which is G35325/50
Will see how carb will work with it!

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice :) Apologies for not replying before. I have a replacement carb on the way (second hand, but complete).

Tried a few sources for NOS replacement screws, but not were right.

Hopefully this will sort it out. Fingers crossed...!

Back