Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Help - where to get original color paint 906 borneo metallic ?

Frankk

Enthusiast
Code find 906 A 1 B. But does anybody do that kind of color paint?

T:Frank :cool:

Do not know where you are located but believe that any car paint shop can mix you paint according to your code.

Now days better shops do have color reader and mix color according to exact color on your car.
Nice thing if you have old paint that is faded, and you need to paint only one part of car body

Frankk, Have you actually been to a paint factor and asked for 'Renault 906 Borneo Metallic'? They should be able to mix it up for you. As Petak says, the better paint factors have spectrometers (or something like that) to examine any original paint you may have, or the very least, paint swatches to compare them.

Paint shops who does mix paints dont know Renault codes and mixing. Renault dont give them. So they can only guess with spectrometer and paint is not like original.
I hope somebody knows here somebody England or France to find original-like 906 Borneo metallic.

I have managed to find my color at paint shop with just a colorcode on my car.

I can ask!
They are located in Croatia so do not know how shipping will work

How much paint you need?

Or you can ask the recipient of mix ? Maybe I buy one or two spray(?) in one time.

Color manufacturer is MOBIHEL code Renault-495.
And i got metallic blue.

I have resprayed whole car inside-out and and old color was faded but that is the same color.

Try to find paintshop that sell MOBIHEL.

Will ask for paint.

NO!

When i was ordering my pain i went to paint shop that sells MOBIHEL paint and ordered code Renault-495 which is same color i have on my car.
Color code for my car is 495 (metallic blue)

I am suggesting you to find paint shop which is selling MOBIHEL paint and see what colour you will get by asking Renault-906 (borneo metalic) code.
You do not need to buy it. They can (or should) show you paint card with that code.

I believe that all paint manufacturers have some kind of paint card list with codes

The much used Franzose company are quick to deliver in aerosol or can form

Frankk, Where the hell are you? The whole of Europe? I've just done a quick Google Search and found at least six companies in Germany who can supply aerosols of your colour in a base coat which you will need to finish with a clear coat. I don't understand your problem.

(Later) Yet another. www.autopaintsbrighton.com

Last edited:
Frankk, Where the hell are you? The whole of Europe? I've just done a quick Google Search and found at least six companies in Germany who can supply aerosols of your colour in a base coat which you will need to finish with a clear coat. I don't understand your problem.

(Later) Yet another. www.autopaintsbrighton.com

Heh :laughing: narramore........In my country there can be found vert 907 908 but they dont nou anythink about 906 vert borneo. I think in Germany there is more R4 fans....
I have tryed to find 906 atleast 10 years and now finally I hear fist time there exist that paint somewhere in the world - even in germany. That is good news.

I asked from that germany place: "German eBay. Item number 391608193639" where is that metallic little parts: 1:in that pace first paint or 2:in that clear after coat, but they dont know.
I think I can use only that pasic first paint and dont need that after glossy coat.

Back