Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

How much is it worth

chudson

Enthusiast
Looking for some parts for my R4 I found this guy here in Poland

http://allegro.pl/czesci-samochodowe-do-renault-4-1966-rok-i5374260606.html

wats 3200zł for it which is abou 800 euro. I have seen his auctions before and I know that this was a donor car for his other R4. I asked him for the bumpers and he quoted 250euro plus shipping.

Is it worh so much ?

The rear side windows are great but I was afraid to ask the price after hearing the price of bumpers.

What do you think about it ?

If I could get a pair of those square type bumpers for 80 euro plus shipping in a decent price I would :( The brand new are the later type which I am not interested in at all ( besides I heard the chrome is crapy and they start rusting very quickly )

I cant open the images on my phone, I presume the rear windows are the opening type, I have some on my latest car, they are lovely and will make it really good when I have the dogs in the car.

I cant open the images on my phone, I presume the rear windows are the opening type, I have some on my latest car, they are lovely and will make it really good when I have the dogs in the car.

Here you are, Pepper, it's the first time I've seen back windows like this

5374260606_2.jpg

With sealed rear door windows and opening "C" pillar windows it's clearly a very early car, possibly a 1962 or earlier one!

Back