Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Meeting 1st May 2016

Mrs renospeed

My other vehicle is a Moto Guzzi!
Hi All,
We are having the usual get together on the first Bank Holiday Sunday in May at Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway. Some of you may remember this as a destination a few years ago, but the weather was awful so I thought it would be nice to go back, hopefully in the sunshine. Will post details soon.

Becky

TOPS ,look forward to meet up with all the chums, i will get the old girl ready for this trip ,A.S.A.P

Yes, we remember it well!
Hopefully we will make it this year.

Thanks for organising it and hope to see lots of you all in May.

:)

Sounds good! Hope to bring the 4 and the 5 this year (to make up for turning up in a 2CV last year :ashamed:)

Might try and complete Rene for this,

Choosing the best painter in the south west who has to deal with a lot of people who can't pay on time prob wasn't a good idea....

fingers crossed!

I'll see if we can get our 4 up and running, it doesn't need too much more, a little more welding and a bit of fettling. Oh and some new slave cylinders and we'll be there...

My Rodeo isn't finished either though it doesn't need much. Shall we aim to get them ready for the Kent meeting next year?

The date is before my MOT and insurance need renewing so I should manage to bring something down.

Hi All,
We are having the usual get together on the first Bank Holiday Sunday in May at Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway. Some of you may remember this as a destination a few years ago, but the weather was awful so I thought it would be nice to go back, hopefully in the sunshine. Will post details soon.

Becky

Becky
Would you mind some of us 2CVs joining you on your day at the railway? You may remember that some of us met up with you at Hollingbourme/Harrietsham a couple of years ago. You never know, I might even find a Renault 4 for sale this time?
Regards
Paul Narramore

The sills fell off the golf that is hogging the paintshop where my R4 is booked in today, so def not going to make it with an R4 but what is parking like at this place? Gunna bring my classic Saab 900 instead and hide it in the carpark.

No problem Paul, it will be great to see you.

Becky
I spoke to our local 2CV club last night at our club night (the Cock at Luddesdown) and have been asked to enquire as to the cost of the entrance - is it a reduced fee for the club(s). Also what time are you all meeting? Midday? Are you meeting elsewhere and driving there in convoy?
Paul.

Hi Paul, the entrance fee is £10 per adult, family ticket £25, kids £4, but we don't get a discount. We are meeting there from 10.30am, no convoy this year, I'm afraid. More details can be found at http://www.bwlr.co.uk

The parking is in a very large field, so we will commandeer a corner of it!

Will post directions nearer the time.

Fingers crossed for the weather :laughing:

Hi Paul, the entrance fee is £10 per adult, family ticket £25, kids £4, but we don't get a discount. We are meeting there from 10.30am, no convoy this year, I'm afraid. More details can be found at http://www.bwlr.co.uk

The parking is in a very large field, so we will commandeer a corner of it!

Will post directions nearer the time.

Fingers crossed for the weather :laughing:

Thank you Becky, I will pass this on to the 2CVers. There is another event I believe at Eastbourne on the same day so some may go there. Paul.

Back