Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Meeting 2017

Oh dear, sorry to hear this. Hope you can get it fixed OK.

Of course, you're still most welcome to come if you have other transport! As our GTL is currently off the road, we will be coming non-Renault.

:hug:

For all of you travelling today, have a safe journey. For those coming tomorrow, the same. Rain forecast for late afternoon, hope we will be lucky. See you at M20 services!

What a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Our European friends did us proud. The Dutch mixed with the Belgians who chatted to the French who talked to the Italians and we Brits just loved it all. Angelo astonished us with his Italian ways as more and more food and booze appeared from his car's boot. The Life and Soul of the afternoon unhindered by his lack of English. Giulia and her Mum were the translators and a group photo just before a brief shower just about ended the afternoon. Thank you so much everyone, especially to two Belgians from Bruges and Ypres whose names I did not get. Let's not forget the Cornish contingent- Brian - we had a nice chat. A really good afternoon

Well I was told by my wife not to take my yellow peril as I would get very wet
Planned on taking it anyway as forecast improved when I woke up
My plan was foiled as the friend who looks after it over the winter had already got up and gone out
Was a great afternoon our overseas guest's certainly livened the atmosphere up and I did a live broadcast on my Facebook page for those users to view
Hopefully I can now upload the same pics here without too many problems

Yes, many thanks for organising it Becky, another fantastic venue!

Good to see familiar faces and meet a couple of new people too. Sorry couldn't chat for longer and missed some people.

Hope to come in the R4 next year!

2017-04-30_bluebells.jpg 2017-04-30_hole_park.jpg 2017-04-30_r4.jpg

Thank you all for a great day in Kent.
Hope to be there again next time.
Some of you Ill meet again in Thenay or sooner at the Belgium club meeting at Knokke. Our English friends are welcome to.
Regards, Robert

Thank you all for a great day in Kent.
Hope to be there again next time.
Some of you Ill meet again in Thenay or sooner at the Belgium club meeting at Knokke. Our English friends are welcome to.
Regards, Robert

Details on the Belgium club meeting at Knokke please.

Back