Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

lots of parts

christopherhiggins

Enthusiast
This Saturday the 14th of July 2018 HAM will be leaving my drive for a new resting place. So thanks for all the interest and I apologise if I have disappointed anyone.

Farewell fo now
HAM unde cover.JPG IMG_5780.JPG IMG_5780.JPG IMG_5782.JPG IMG_5787.JPG IMG_5788.JPG IMG_5792.JPG IMG_5793.JPG IMG_5794.JPG IMG_5796.JPG IMG_5797.JPG covered with all spares inside.

Last edited:
Hi Christopher, I am looking for a black rear parcel shelf in good condition, any chance you have one?

Cheers Simon.

Hi Christopher,
I am interested in one pair of black rubber overidders for a bumper. How much posted to Surrey?
Thanks.

Hi Christopher,
I am interested in one pair of black rubber overidders for a bumper. How much posted to Surrey?
Thanks.
in great peril...

I will find out and let you know. Im sure you know what a pain these over riders can be, the metal fixings rusts and expands it can all be a ghastly nightmare to fettle but you are welcome to the - I think three - I have FOC

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply, looking forward to seeing pictures. My phone no is 07974891253 if you want to contact me.

Cheers Simon.

Hi Christopher, I am after GTL rear seat belts? Any still going? Its actually only the LHS lower section I require? Cheers Simon

Hi Christopher, I am after GTL rear seat belts? Any still going? Its actually only the LHS lower section I require? Cheers Simon
Ill have a look in the car, I cant remember if I used them or - and you wont like this - threw them out! ill let you know tonight.

Hi Simon,
my apologies I sent a reply to another Simon.
yes I have a full set front and back so if you would like some or all then do let me know.

Chris Higgins

in great peril...

I will find out and let you know. Im sure you know what a pain these over riders can be, the metal fixings rusts and expands it can all be a ghastly nightmare to fettle but you are welcome to the - I think three - I have FOC
Hi In Peril,
I think it will be about £5 to send.. you can hve the parts FOC.

The numberplate won't be transferable (because it was applied to an imported vehicle) so if you wish to keep it you'll have to keep the car. Same as mine (by coincidence B810 HAM).

Back