Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

LOts of R4 GTL bits for sale!

jon howell

Enthusiast
Hi all,

As you know i finished my restoration of my 76 tl. But as a learning curve I ordered lots of incorrect GTL bits. So I've a big box of brand new spares going. See pic for what it contains but it is:

- Choke kit and cable (new in pack)
- Distributor cap (new)
- Distributor rotor arms x 2
- Brake shoes x 4 packs!
- 2 brake cylinders
- Wing mirror (used left side)
- I also have a 1976 plastic grill going with it or seperately.

Open to offers as we are moving and need to get rid :)

Thanks

Jonpic9.jpeg pic8.jpeg pic7.jpeg pic5.jpeg pic4.jpeg pic3.jpeg pic2.jpeg pic1.jpeg

hi are your items still for sale and if i pay extra could you post them to me i live in kent thanks ronny

Hi all,

As you know i finished my restoration of my 76 tl. But as a learning curve I ordered lots of incorrect GTL bits. So I've a big box of brand new spares going. See pic for what it contains but it is:

- Choke kit and cable (new in pack)
- Distributor cap (new)
- Distributor rotor arms x 2
- Brake shoes x 4 packs!
- 2 brake cylinders
- Wing mirror (used left side)
- I also have a 1976 plastic grill going with it or seperately.

Open to offers as we are moving and need to get rid :)

Thanks

JonView attachment 15567 View attachment 15568 View attachment 15569 View attachment 15570 View attachment 15571 View attachment 15572 View attachment 15573 View attachment 15574
hi,are your items for the gtl still for sale . ive just bought a 1984 gtl for restoration and hope that your parts will fit my car including the front grill if they are still for sale could you give me a idea of price please and if possible p&p thanks ronny

hi,are your items for the gtl still for sale . ive just bought a 1984 gtl for restoration and hope that your parts will fit my car including the front grill if they are still for sale could you give me a idea of price please and if possible p&p thanks ronny

Hi,

I'm now moving house so need to get this stuff out of the garage before Thursday... Loads of bits and now found a brand new distributor cap too. Call it 75 for all of it?

If the brake shoes would suit my 1986 GTL, I'll have them. How much, would you be in during the day (I'm scared of the dark) and can you PM me your address. It would be better for you to sell all of it and I can understand it if you decline to split the collection. Any body panels (front and rear wings) ?

Hi Paul,

Perfect, my wife is in tomorrow or I'll be home after 5? Yes I've got a quarter front panel and an arch. Will show you. Yes the shoes will fit your Gtl and so will the distributor caps etc. Have a look and see what you want to take. Panels are new and in boxes.

We are in Lyminge, ct188er.

Back