Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Lovely R4 for sale

snarthens

Enthusiast
We have to sell Ruby our lovely R4 1.1GTL. It has Tax and MOT, great mechanicals and bodywork, just a few bubbles in the normal places. It has had a recent exhaust, alternator and manifold gasket. It runs like a dream. Underneath is very good.
I reckon its worth £1295.00 (based on what I've seen) but open to offers.

Ring 01502 581556 or 07979917565.

• 2003_0112rubyband0003.JPG
    2003_0112rubyband0003.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,307
Looks good. '85 was a good year but I'm cutting down myself. Tell us where you are located. Looks like Lowestoft from the phone number?

We're in lovely Oulton Broad near Lowestoft, which is closer to Holland than anywhere else - ha ha!

The good thing about living so far from civilisation is that people only generally travel to look at cars if they are genuinely interested.

The bad thing is that nobody ever comes!!! :D

Car Still For Sale!!!

Hi to everyone who has contacted me. My lovely little R4 is still for sale. I've been working away and left it in the garage unloved....aaaah!!

I've also taken loads of photos which I can send out to email addresses if anyone is interested.

Generally I've been asked about bottom of doors, floorpans, underneath chassis at rear and engine starting.
Well I'm not an R4 expert but the car has always started instantly in any weather. It needs choke if left for more than an hour but then virtually straight back in.
The body/chassis condition is amazing imho. People have told me of rotten door bottoms, chassis and wings and this car has none of those problems.
It just has the odd rust scab/bubbling on a couple of wings.
As I say I'm no R4 expert. I didn't want a resto project myself as I don't have time so I bought this for my wife and it's exceeded all expectations.
Definitely worth a look.
Ring me on 01502 581556 or 07979917565 for details/photos.

Thanks to everyone.

Hello I'm also very interested in your car, if its still for sale could you possibly pop the photos of the car over?

Pepper.BrookesatGmail.com please replace the at with a @

Kind regards

Richard

Thanks for all the enquiries. I've been inundated and this car has now been sold.

Regards

Chris & Sophie

Back