Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

master cyl all seems

Ludvig

I have been fitting a new master cyl today all seems fine except the low level switch on the bottom
Is a different thread.has any one come across this?i am wondering if I can plug the hole and fit a
Later cap with a switch,any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

I is this a 4 pipe master cylinder about 77to 80 year car as the single terminal is for pressure drop warning indicator
Just to let you know that they are designed to it warning lamp on dash if there is a pressure imbalance in either circuit
All the ones I have seen include switch but they can be a pain to bleed brakes on this type

I is this a 4 pipe master cylinder about 77to 80 year car as the single terminal is for pressure drop warning indicator
Just to let you know that they are designed to it warning lamp on dash if there is a pressure imbalance in either circuit
All the ones I have seen include switch but they can be a pain to bleed brakes on this type
Thanks for response,it's an 83 car with four pipes,all seems the same except the hole for the switch is too big,sounds like I might have to find a switch that fits, don't fancy that much, guess to blank it off might be an mot failure!

Back