Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

My Emergency Car Tool Kit

Thanks for the suggestion Neil, don't think anyone has mentioned it. I think it's a good suggestion and as I have a half can spare, I shall add it to my collection. I've actually had to buy another small tool box for my new additions.

I used to drive a VW Beetle and used putty to stick a spare key into my indicator/back brake lens cover. Thankfully I never lost my car keys so never had to use it. It's possible that it's still in the car as I never removed it when I sold my car.

Second pair of spectacles for the vehicle driver is obligatory in Portugal and Spain regardless of nationality.
P.S.
and don't forget vehicle nationality I.D. unless incorporated within rear number plate,

Good Luck

Not a bad idea, I broke mine 50 miles from home and so could not drive home as I could see FA

N

In my 12 year young Renault Kangoo Express I found this help kit.
Everything in mint condition and genuine Renault.
For the R4 it's not period correct but it's a nice gagdet, maybe I'll put it my R4 when it's ready.

y4my2RaBnmJsMUQR8asnAGgL3Tr6rLI57ga56DJ22T-vlJXCMzi3E6AViyzplgSN6S9CBVR8k1HFsuyWesBWIxDotYdgOP8W5ZaELHbocSohk2SMq6M_qlMlKJR6YgdCzw7LvY6XI54HkxuY1ML1bQA0lQl9p89ysk1ETMQlqRvK9GlQNZnfDH2Q2sKFeg5ZPtiWkBrQ0AqeaORg4dAcHegbw

y4m7VuQc0MK3e-bLtm83h9xKDM2qTKNCm315LBStvZyS8AeVupVyRLkd2gEBzzmMkUmJggJ0gjUX0id0RS8M5IcG3UGYcrMmX0grpCSwAHJmp_rIm3M3yCmHN75TFqOV8HPyZDlsvW2ye4AZQedJ_ls5bRn1r2dcR_fwlBUBYkzXd3Gf2WiYm8BAjn5bOsYChgul8U_Ga6pERftjosS0EOjtw

What about this one.........if you wear glasses, you have to carry a spare in the car. When you see an optician advertising glasses for XX Euros and 50% discount on the second pair, that's the reason. I'm sure it wouldn't apply to foreign visitors and I can't see the Gendarmes asking to see your spare set.[/QUOTE]

In Sweden all Volvodrivers usually has a bi-focal front-screen..:D I'd bring a roof-rack just in case I had to drive my mother-in law somewhere :whistle: -Reid.

Back