Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

NEW Forum Software

I'm using it on my phone for the first time tonight, I like the way it goes straight to last post. Me likey..

I like it, graphically improved but without disappointing changes...
Should have a try on the phone (Do I have to download an app or just look on the browser?).

Just use the phone browser - the forum shrinks nicely to fit.

Hi Malcolm, on the right hand side of the page, you have "Members Online" There are members, guests and robots. What are robots?

Oh those little monsters. I didn't know about them until I read the wiki info that you posted. I recently made and posted a video on Youtube and added some music to it. Within a minute I was told that there was a copyright infringement. I wondered how they knew so quickly.

Works for me, especially the like button. We like 'seamless'. Good luck with that lot on the metal sticking forum though.......

hi malcolm and hello to all my reno 4 friends very nice to be able to use the forum on my mobile as my home pc is pretty much obsolete now and nice to be able to browse the forum once again only comment would be how is it possible to upload from the mobile device straight to the forum as it still anne seems to want to let you upload from a url i think i have done itnow please excuse this is a test post

• 73653_10150096403270049_7769829_n.jpg
    73653_10150096403270049_7769829_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
well that seems to work apart from a few spelling and grammar mistakesi was looking at little icon type buttons and completely missed the a big upload photos bit disappeared of my phone screen hidden by my on screen keyboard

Hi Malcolm. I have a question. I can't figure out how to send a pm to a forum member, could you please point this simple soul in the right direction. Cheers Brian.

Hi there David, thanks for the info. Hope all is good with you. Cheers Brian.:)

Back