Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

New Renault 4 owner

charlesa

Enthusiast
Good morning all, I have just taken delivery of "Bertie", a 1985 4 GTL and I am very excited ! He has been in a garage in Cambridge unused for the last 12 years, only appears to have done 40k miles and looks to be in superb condition, particularly underneath. I will recommission him over the next week or so and will hopefully have him on the road soon with a new MOT. My last Renault was a 6 TL which I owned in the early 80s so I am delighted to be back in the fold again.
Best wishes
Charles

• 2015-03-28 15.07.39.jpg
    2015-03-28 15.07.39.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 4
Looks good. May one ask where it was advertised please,or was it a personal contact?

Looks good. May one ask where it was advertised please,or was it a personal contact?
It was advertised in either in one of the classic car websites but I have forgotten which one.
Charles

It was advertised in either in one of the classic car websites but I have forgotten which one.
Charles
Thank you.
I have been keeping an eye out over the last few weeks, to most of the sites, and had not seen it at all.
Enjoy

Another car that was in Cambridge that I've missed. Doh!

That's lucky Mike, I was going to cheekily ask you if you would inspect it for me as I saw that you were in Cambridge but I ended up taking a punt and buying it unseen !! Just in process of replacing a few parts and then hopefully passing MOT !
Best wishes
Charles

Hmmm I was second in line for this one and if I think it's the one I think it is you got a real bargain . Well done end enjoy!

Yes the van is mine but it's needs full restoration and although I could do it I won't as we are busy at work. Plus I'm losing the barn it's stored in at the end of this year so I'm offering it up for sale.

Surprisingly it's worth less in it's current state than an 845 or 1108 vehicle yet it's much nicer!

Back